Adrianne Curry:

Another Fine Mess

9/24/2007 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, when Adrianne Curry blogs, it just makes her look like a crazy woman. Maybe it's just showing her in true form, but her latest dispatch makes her look a little like Strom Thurmond with fake boobs. America's Next Top Race-Baiter!

The first "America's Next Top Model" initially wrote on her MySpace blog that she's boycotting Black History Month and the BET network, and that while the history of slavery of African-Americans "does suck some major balls," she's imploring them to "move the f**k on."

Now, after some serious backlash, the empty-headed model takes another stab at blogging in order to clarify her ridiculous rant, explaining that she feels "horrible that people misunderstood" her message. Perhaps this girl should think before she blogs!

The annoying Adrianne writes, "I am appalled that anyone would claim I am just some stupid white b**ch that doesn't know s**t about anything." How could anyone think such a thing?! Unfortunately, there's more! She says that she comes from an "incredibly political family." Sure. All this worldly philosophy coming from someone who dropped out of high school in her junior year. Stay in school kids!

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

WHAT?

My Dads Dads Dads Dad was shot from a cowboy on a horse with a gun and
to this day I hope cowboys with guns fall off the horse. I can never foget this. It has ruined my life

agree totally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY AGREE
Finally somebody isn't afraid to speak up
What if there was WET (White Entertainment Television)
it is totally special treatment
I AGREE
way to go Adrianne !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?

Does anybody know of any clubs I could join?

I need equal rights- I'm in the minority- oh and maybe some financial aid for my Dads Dads Dads Dads harship. Yea, that way I can afford to go to college.

A club just might make me feel better about cowboys. Now keep in mind it can't be one of those that dwell and discriminate against the rest of the country that I live in and love, that will only defeat my purpose and seperate me. I don't want any favoritism, just my equal rights, well maybe more than that, got'a get ahead some how. But I promise, no double standards.

Que Pasa

Did you all know that it is Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15 to October 15)? Depending on what state you live in, have you noticed that the letters sent home to children are in English on one side, and Spanish on the other? Has no one noticed that most business signs say: Si Hablas En Espanel? Has no one noticed, that when you call most American businesses... they give you the option to press 1 for English and 2 for spanish? Have you ever been to an establishment.. sometimes you encounter some with a language barrier... Ever been to El Telemundo? vs Bet.. which one respects your country more and tries to include everyone... because you know El Telemundo can be aired in English Caption.. how about latino HBO, Latino MTV..... But you all want to harp on black people getting over, always whining and not being catered to, Personally I don't see them being catered to at all... What I do see.. is people always finding fault in them point blank, whether you are making ignorant assumptions, creating chaos when there is none. The preconcieved notions that "blacks" are catered too.. has created an underlying hatred and anomisity in the country against them and sometimes when they appear in front of us.. (judges, police, patron, etc).... to where some of our actions are hostile towards them.... So what they throw out the race card.. SOMETIMES is is valid.
They have come along way from Slavery, The Civil Rights, and I think they have made a GREAT effort to make it in the country... but honestly has this country made an effort to accept them... in my opinion no! This country caterers more to the Illegal, or non english speaking residents, then its OWN citizens! I would much rather find fault when there is fault! I for one have an issue with my tax dollars being wasted... to print bi-lingual fliers..because people don't respect the country enough to learn the language! And then corporate America being forced to by bi-lingual agents more money.... to communicate with NON-ENGLISH speaking people infiltrating the country! I also find issue with my kid not getting the education that he deserves.. because the teachers have to spend extra time...being translators, and then the education system... being forced to hire bi-lingual teachers to communicate with the parents... So leave black people along.... because THEY HAVE MIGRATED INTO THIS SOCIETY! SOCIETY just has to ELEVATE their thought process, and DROP their underlying issues! GOOD DAY

JiminyCricket

I read these comments and am ashamed for all of you. I'm willing to bet 99% of you have never had any relative incarcerated, on paper in black in white, because of their ethnic origins. Have them lose their land, possessions, business, bank accounts everything IN WRITING because of their ethnic origins. Yes for all the world to see. I grew up in a home where racism was considered the most disgusting thing one human being could do to another. I grew up in a home where anyone who allowed themselves to be held back by another's racist beliefs or used another's bigotry as an excuse for not achieving the most you could made you worse than the bigot. Segregation is segregation, bigotry is bigotry, racism is racism no matter what the physical appearance or ethnic origins of the perpetrator. My Grandmother and Mother were spit on when they walked down the main street of the town they were BORN in. Take pride in who YOU are and forget the rest.

I am the second generation of those imprisoned in the Japanese Internment Camps and proud of who I am. The more you say I can't the more I WILL and I don't give a darn what your physical appearance is and I don't think your appearance makes you special, only who you are determines that!

cindy mahoney

ok...so ya'll should check out this new site..it is the truth on stuff.

you will dig it.

like alcoholic but it's truthaholic...wish i could give the link....sharing is caring :)

truthaholicdotcom

rock on world

gpzjack

I would do nasty things to her :)

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42