Adrianne Curry:

Another Fine Mess

9/24/2007 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, when Adrianne Curry blogs, it just makes her look like a crazy woman. Maybe it's just showing her in true form, but her latest dispatch makes her look a little like Strom Thurmond with fake boobs. America's Next Top Race-Baiter!

The first "America's Next Top Model" initially wrote on her MySpace blog that she's boycotting Black History Month and the BET network, and that while the history of slavery of African-Americans "does suck some major balls," she's imploring them to "move the f**k on."

Now, after some serious backlash, the empty-headed model takes another stab at blogging in order to clarify her ridiculous rant, explaining that she feels "horrible that people misunderstood" her message. Perhaps this girl should think before she blogs!

The annoying Adrianne writes, "I am appalled that anyone would claim I am just some stupid white b**ch that doesn't know s**t about anything." How could anyone think such a thing?! Unfortunately, there's more! She says that she comes from an "incredibly political family." Sure. All this worldly philosophy coming from someone who dropped out of high school in her junior year. Stay in school kids!

Support Her

There should be a channel called WET.
What? That's racist?
Why is it OK to have a channel dedicated to black people?
Why do white people have to be in fear of stating what should be the obvious?
Such a double standard.
Some African Americans don't want equality. They want what they think white people have.
This is not ignorance on my part. I am in an interracial marriage with mixed children.
I hope to see the world blend into one. To see a day when people stop seeing different colors. Unfortunately, most people don't feel this way. Why else would there have to be a BET channel or any other channel dedicated to one race?

danielle74

I'm sorry but I have to agree. the race card is getting old. i'm tired of hearing it. could you imagine if we had WET (white entertainment television). that would be considered racist and we all know it. i seriously think it's time to move on. yes i understand slavery is a sore subject and i understand... but the white people of today had nothing to do with it. it's time to move on and live for today.

neah

I agree with her 100 percent. Even tho there are other months that are contributed to other races they aren't prominent like BHM. They aren't talked about in public schools. And remember, slaves were sold to America by their own people. I am so tired of hearing about reparations. Will my family, who is predominently Irish get reparations because my ancestors were Irish slaves? No. And we shouldn't get paid. There should just be a month set aside for ALL races and it should be called American History Month. And to the person who said something about there not being any african americans in magazines...do you get sports illustrated? Some of the best models are african american too. And they dominate the nfl and nba. What gives?? Anyways she has a right to speak her mind. I agree with her points. I am fine with Black history, I think it's important. But it is blown up a little bit too.

shay

As far as the Jena 6 go--the nooses hanging in the tree were not illegal--i think they were just trying to get their point across in the easiest way possible---guess it worked.

All American Girl

Isn't she a High School Drop Out????

bitches

here we go with the race crap! man, people are retarded. race is a culturally constructed concept that we as a people created so we could have reasons to bitch and moan when things don't go our way. shut the f*** up and take responsibility for your own actions. the reason your life sucks is because you in fact suck....not because "the man" keeps you down.

LISA

WHAT WOULD THE BLACKS SAY IF WE HAD A WHITE HERITAGE MONTH? RACISM!!! WHAT WOULD THEY SAY IF WE HAD WET? RACISM!!!!!
WHAT IF WE HAD REVERENDS THAT WENT TO EVERY PLACE WHERE A BLACK PERPED A WHITE AND CALLED IT RACISM?? RACISM!!!!

IF IT WERENT FOR SLAVERY BLACKS WOULDNT BE LIVING IN THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH THEY WOULD BE DYING OF AIDS IN AFRICA - IF YOU WERENT ADOPTED BY THE JOLIE-PITTS!

SO LETS ALL JUST TRY TO GET ALONG!!!!

TB

This woman is an uneducated idiot. She unfortunately comes from a racially segregated town of Joliet, IL - at least it was when I once lived there. Did anyone see her reality show? She practically threw herself at a child star many years older than her because she know she would be heading back to Joliet, because she cannot model or else stay in LA and ride on Chris Knight's coattails. FYI - I am caucasian and think this type of talk on her blog is despicble! She hurts all races!

Mrs. Brown

Adrianne is entitled to her opinion.

But let's face it, I don't see how Black History Month has brought any more understanding to blacks of this nation.

It's a joke. First off, "they" made February (the shortest month of the year) Black History Month. I would be offended if I was black, but the fact that people think we need to have a Black History Month or we would never learn about Blacks in History in flat out retarded.

Neither my public schools nor my colleges I attended ever specifically taught about black leaders in history in February!! They were just incorporated with every other important US History Figure. Plain and Simple.

Remember seperation is segregation and seperating US Black History from the rest of US History IS segregation!!!

Stop the Insanity!! We are all AMERICANS regardless of the color of our skin!! And if someone has a problem with this, they have a problem with racism.

Can't we all just learn about these strong US Black Leaders without the stigma of Black History Month because, YES, it does cause a divide.

baby

Adrianne is correct, while blacks wanting compensation for being here, the ORIGINAL PEOPLE the AMERICAN INDIANS are herded to live on reservations, this was their land, and yet look what happened to them, but you dont hear them crying and playing the race card, i love You Adrianne!

Pretishia

What an idiot! Obviously she hasn't heard about the Jena 6 incident yet. We could move on if they would let us! We're constantly being reminded of it. Let it stop then maybe we can stop, otherwise.....SHUTUP!

peanutbutta

I say that everytime this stupid butt-kissing month comes around. I think it is truly pathetic that you fools cry about something that didnt even happen to you. BooHoo
Abe Lincoln was a fool to abolish slavery. look where we are now. be careful about what you say, we might piss off blacky and loose our jobs and have al sharpton's hypocrit ass walkin down our street. worthless

chad

I agree with the crazy brady woman... i mean COME ON... BET, Black History Month, Blacks have there own scholarships, there own schools, they have there own singular identity with EVERYTHING. Black people haven't had it bad for 50+ years now... not saying that is a great accomplishment but they MORE than have it made now... Hell any company you go into, if there is 15 white guys there and 1 black guy applying for 5 spots you better believe that there will be 4 white guys and 1 black guy hired, which is fine as long as they are all qualified the same but ALOT of times that's not the case and the company hires according to race... EVERY COMPANY is like that so really how do black people have it so bad? If we had a white history month or a White Only scholarship... WOW, we would be sooooooo racist and it would never be allowed... move out of the "hood's" and quit feeling sorry for yourself because you've got it sooo bad. psht... ridiculous

Its_hard_to_b_logical_whenur_smashed

I wonder what her so called best friend Kesse from Season 1 of America's Next Top Model thinks of Adrienne's latest marajuana induced stupor blog session...... I think Adrienne is just proving why her husband Chris wanted a vasectomy

The Dex

Adrianne who? Now that I have seen the name, it's time to boycott her!