Adrianne Curry:

Another Fine Mess

9/24/2007 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, when Adrianne Curry blogs, it just makes her look like a crazy woman. Maybe it's just showing her in true form, but her latest dispatch makes her look a little like Strom Thurmond with fake boobs. America's Next Top Race-Baiter!

The first "America's Next Top Model" initially wrote on her MySpace blog that she's boycotting Black History Month and the BET network, and that while the history of slavery of African-Americans "does suck some major balls," she's imploring them to "move the f**k on."

Now, after some serious backlash, the empty-headed model takes another stab at blogging in order to clarify her ridiculous rant, explaining that she feels "horrible that people misunderstood" her message. Perhaps this girl should think before she blogs!

The annoying Adrianne writes, "I am appalled that anyone would claim I am just some stupid white b**ch that doesn't know s**t about anything." How could anyone think such a thing?! Unfortunately, there's more! She says that she comes from an "incredibly political family." Sure. All this worldly philosophy coming from someone who dropped out of high school in her junior year. Stay in school kids!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Melissa

I know I'm a little late but I fully agree that Black history month should be done away with. Is there a Hispanic history month? Or a White history month? when it comes down to it we are all amercian and all our triumphs and tragedies should be talked about and celebrated together. I think it is egotisical and selfish for one race to feel they need a month dedicated just to them. If anyone one ever tried to make June White history month Al Sharpton would be sueing soneone so quick it would be over before it started.

Trinity

Muttley, I am laughing my ass off at your wisdom with which I completely agree. So here's my two cents.

1. Adrianne's marketable skills are that she is a hottie and says whats on her mind. We the populous react to her, criticize her, mock her, and then feel really good about how we are not so stupid as she is and so she is just an airhead who is good looking, but for good measure we add that she is a slut too, since she is naked on TV a lot and poses for Playboy.

2. TMZ has a spineless reporting system where the author of this piece doesn't have to sign their name to their writing lest we attack this person's "integrity" in reporting. Clearly, had this person reported accurately, then the report will have portrayed that Adrianne said that she just blurted out thoughts without caring for the polish and sophistication. The thrust of her argument was that instead of putting labels on months and calling them a month to honor a race, its better to implement equality every month and learn the history of all races, especially those that are part of the history of this land.

3. Adrianne does not have the sophistication of speech and she is easy to attack. But attacking her is a reflection of those who attack her. At least she feels free to express herself and even has the courage to say I came across like a blithering idiot - how did you even get what I was saying. The ability to not take herself all that seriously is a talent me thinks. It makes me think if people who criticize her are always perfectly expressing themselves in their blogs in all their moments of existence.

4. Rock on Adrianne. Live your life on your terms and have fun. Follow your bliss and speak from the heart. Haters will do what they always do - hate and criticize.

mavrick

well im not trrying to be racist with this. its similar to the aboriginals in australia i mean the ones in queensland. they have thier own towns and area's where whites arnt allowed to go. but they are saying about getting the prime minister to say he is sorry. but up that way they are serioulsy drinking and rapeing young children and using drugs and basicly the worst of the worst. the prime minister wants to do something about it and people jump up and down and call him a racist its not racims

malvolio

...she needs to read more and spout off less. what she fails to realize is, it's white history the other 11 months of the year. and, it's "wet" on any other given channel, at any given time. sounds like her "husband's" views, anyway...especially the part about the jews...

Ricky Ticky Tock

This one is gonna get 1000 + responses... You know I called it!

Erin

Black History Month exists to heal the wounds of slavery???? News to me. I always thought it was just a month of tribute to our history and all of the accomplishments of African-Americans. Interesting that she has no issues with Hispanic Heritage Month (occurring right now) and has no clue about Native American Heritage Month. I guess only blacks need to move the f--- on.

Ignorant, plain and simple.

s

Although she clearly has no tact and is kind of an idiot (I've seen her show), she makes a somewhat valid point.

blackgirlwhiteguy

Dumb ass!

piuntigailydnas

Her comments are very dangerous. her and Chris Knight were on Dr. Phil Friday talking about how their marriage is in serious trouble. Dah like we didn't know that from watching their reality show. I predict they will not be together in 5 years. I just hope they do not bring a baby into a bad marriage. They had no business getting married People tryed to tell them

One Love

Wow! Maybe she should think before she shares her "opinions" with everyone. I read her entire blog entry yesterday. And although it does have some valid points if you choose to look at it from her perspective..she comes off as ignornant in so many facets of her loose argument that they're completely lost.

raving lunatic

I'm not saying I agree with her on her comments, but whenever someone does pull the slavery card out they seem to forget that -yes the white man enslaved africans, but it was also the WHITE man who fought and DIED in the civil war to FREE the african man. Does that not count for something?

Lashdani76

To the poster calling him/herself "??" White men did not fight and die to free slaves during the civil war, they fought to keep the union together, ending slavery was NOT the Main Agenda....do your homework!

raving lunatic

You need to read up on the CIVIL war! The north wanted to pass laws prohibiting the growth of slavery and ultimately end slavery but the south didn't want to do that so the south wanted separate from the north and that is what started things off!!! Do some reading!!!

urbansamurai1970

THis girl is obviously ignorant and some of the commentors to her ridiculous statements are ignorant as well. If the comment from the person who believes that black people perpetuate the, "race card," is any indication. This erson has never been discriminated against due to being black so, the old adage rings true about walking in someone else's shoes. It's realy easy for white people to say that blacks should get over it however the injustices weve suffered weren't really that long ago, (40 years) and some continue to this day (Jena 6). If whites were in the positions of blacks, their tune would obviously be very different. Black History month serves the purpose of pride in the achievements of Blacks but most importantly, it serves to focus on those achievements which somehow get left out of contemporary history books in US schools across the country. If we all were truly equal then it wouldn't have taken an amendment to the constitution to recognize us as Human. Think about that .

raving lunatic

What I think Adrienne was trying to get across about the Aliens invading earth I think she meant to say: The only thing that will allow us to drop our hatred and anger towards each other and realize how insignificant these differences are is when another life form from outside our galaxy comes to show us there is life out there. It will make us realize we are just an infintessimal part of the BIG PICTURE.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments