Brit's Bodyguard Witnessed Drug Use ... Allegedly

9/24/2007 11:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' former bodyguard just appeared on "Today," where he described seeing the popwreck engage in some toxic activity on numerous occasions -- but never near her kids.

Tony Barretto, along with Gloria Allred, talked to Matt Lauer about Spears' alleged drug use, saying he witnessed her using on two occasions -- once in a club booth and again in a closed off bathroom.

Tony worked for Brit for two months after she left rehab, and says that while she was a definitely a user, he'd "never seen her use drugs in the presence of her children."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

TTG

To all those talking about gag orders and confidentiality orders - signed or not, they wouldn't stop him from being able to talk about her committing a crime (which doing drugs is).

Also, doesn't matter if we see him as credible or not, the judge apparently did (his and the other declarations) since he imposed drug testing on her.

And no, I'm not a Britney hater or for K-Fed - I'm for the kids - they are the ONLY ones who matter in this fiasco!

Big Bear

Wow!! Britney does not act like a person on drugs!!! Shaved her head, showed the paps her goodies along with the huge scar, made a fool of herself on the VMA's. She acts just normal as can be.

Denise

THIS GUY IS SO FAKE AND HE IS LOOKING FOR HIS 15 MINUTES OF FAME, SHAME ON THESE LAWYERS WHO REPRESENT THEM. WHERE THE HELL WAS HIS CONCERNS DURING THESE ALLEGED ACTIONS? I DO NOT LIKE BRITNEY BUT I FEEL FOR HER RIGHT NOW, SEEMS THE MEDIA AND EVERYONE ELSE IS OUT TO GET HER.

Dee

I am a 73 year old female, and I visit this sit every day, and sometimes I get the urge to put my two cents in. I watch and read the news about these young girls and how their lives are falling apart, it's so sad. I think that if everyone would just leave them alone, let them live their own lives, let them learn from their mistakes, they will finally ajust and hopefully get themselves together. I have to concur with everyone else that this bodygaurd is lying, trying to get famous and trying tohelp K-Fed get those kids. His motor mouth lawyer, Gloria Allred, is always trying to get someone's children taken away, I remember a few years ago she was yelling and screaming about Michael Jackson's children, take the children away from him, she said, well she has a lovely daughter named Lisa Bloom, I wonder how she would have felt if someone had tried to take Lisa from her? I am sure that she has not always been the perfect parent, we all slip up sometimes and do things that we shouldn't do, but we are not perfect, we are only human, and everyone should remember that before you judge someone. My advise to Britney, take your children and get out of town for a while, go someplace else and start a new life if you have to, your children deserve better.

Producer

Which controlled substances? Name them. Let's call a spade a spade. Meth? That would be a big problem. Weed? So what.

Kit

He's getting his 15 minutes.
DING,DANG,YA'LL.

Judy 34A

aww i wish her the best and hope everything will turn around for her!

Areial

First, # 8 - by sean+jayden=Menendez brothers in the making, at the risk of lowering myself to your level, I must say that your remarks are rude, crude and incredibly unintelligent. You obviously lack any level of education.

Secondly, I find it difficult to believe that "Fat Tony" will be able to get another job in "security"; nobody in their right mind would be able to entrust their personal lives with such an unprofessional. I hope he is getting a bigger cut of the money then Ms. Allred.

JennieSF

This girl cannot help but screw up. It's hilarious. Everyone is bagging on the bodyguard for wanting to "cash in", but remember if she didn't exhibit all of this strange and non-maternal behavior he would have nothing to cash in on. Ever heard the expression "don't shoot the messenger"? Those who are true fans should not be angry with him, but with the so-called artist that continues to make stupid mistakes.
Leave her alone? She needs to stop leaving the kids alone and put the clubs, drugs and booze out of her life. Otherwise, we'll continue to see her and her innocent children go down the drain. Her choices, her consequences people.

yep

He just wants her money!!!!

Bruce H

My God people can't Britney kill herself and her kids in peace?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6