Chris Crocker -- Same Shtick, Same Outfit

9/24/2007 9:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The crazed "Leave Britney alone!" fan, Chris Crocker, was seen Saturday night at super trendy Mr.Chow -- they actually let him in -- wearing the same shiny and ri-damn-diculous jacket he had on Friday.

The platinum blond-bobber was asked about all things Britney, and babbled, "She's a national treasure ... I think people need to let Britney do drugs, they need to let people hit people with cars. She's Britney Spears!"

The YouTube phenom had a message for Brit, "Live for me, not your children!" All this wisdom spilling out of someone who has been living in his grandparents' basement!

Sean Bresnahan

He's already outstayed his welcome...

Taylor

look its Britney's fertANAL twin !!

cindy

And you just KNOW SHE will think hes the best thing since sliced bread. TWO morons!

someone

Is this what passes for entertainment nowadays?
I'd rather watch GOLF!!! and GOD do i HATE Golf!

Been there, done that

Watch the guys' videos on youtube to get a handle on his sense of humor. I can't believe no one understands the term "sarcasm" or irony. The guy's a comedian, get a clue.

i understand he is a "comedian" but he sucks! he isnt funny at all... he need so much attention its pathedic! he isnt a genius thats for sure.. there are plenty of gay comedians that "get it"...he, sadly is just a media whore.

My 15 year old and her friends think he's hysterical. Of course, 10 years ago, she liked Britney, too- for a minute. I'm sure she'll outgrow Chris soon, too. Practically everyone in Hollywood is a media whore. I'm just astounded that people don't see that he's being sarcastic here.

notaceleb

OK. THIS JAGOFF'S 15 MINUTES OF FAME IS UP. PLEASE "LOSE" THE POST TMZ.COM.

Ebbo

If there is anyone to blame, it is whoever brought Crocker out here from whatever hellhole in Tennessee he was stuck inside of (maybe it was Nashville, and him with the Memphis blues again), whoever is lending him support an sustenance and makeup, whoever cut & fully bleached out his hair. Has anyone ever considered how intense psuedo-celebrity hair bleaching might be causing brain damage?

DzDawg

living in his grandparents basement..... that says everything... why the hell are people trying to rasie their kids teaching them right from wrong when clowns like this get the kind of attention they do? Act or no act he comes across as epitomizing what hollywood wants to become. What is making him famous? He's gay, he cries like a little baby, he lives in his grandparents basement and he says some very very stupid things..... nice role model. I guess the gay community is taking over hollywood by boosting this tools credentials and giving him airtime. Pretty sad no matter what spin you put on it.

I have to stop myself

This is a total pervert. He acts like he is a teen and an old woman. What he says is really sick.

Cindy

You guys DO realize this guys is doing parody, correct? You know, joking? An act? Irony?

Seattlelite

What a freak.

hello

TMZ - CAN YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION PLEASE? WHY ARE WE PAING ATTENTION TO THIS PERSON? WE'VE CUT THROUGH THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL AND ARE TUNNELING THROUGH TO HELL.

hora

i would love to kick his teeth him. for no other reason than the fact that he condones that skank's behavior when it is clearly WRONG, pathetic and bad for her children. also, he's annoying and stupid

coolrepublica (www.youtubethis.blogspot.com)

TMZ keeps giving this guy press and then goes and wonder why he is getting in places like Mr. Chow. Stop extending his 15 minutes and you won't have to wonder anymore TMZ. I thought TMZ staff were smart but I guess I thought wrong. youtubethis

oxyclean

Man or wo-man, it sure is pretty