Chris Crocker -- Same Shtick, Same Outfit

9/24/2007 9:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The crazed "Leave Britney alone!" fan, Chris Crocker, was seen Saturday night at super trendy Mr.Chow -- they actually let him in -- wearing the same shiny and ri-damn-diculous jacket he had on Friday.

The platinum blond-bobber was asked about all things Britney, and babbled, "She's a national treasure ... I think people need to let Britney do drugs, they need to let people hit people with cars. She's Britney Spears!"

The YouTube phenom had a message for Brit, "Live for me, not your children!" All this wisdom spilling out of someone who has been living in his grandparents' basement!

SLAP THE BITCH

let's hit this ....guy...with a car

peacat

This guy may be strange but he's not an idiot and is totally playing a part now. He's the one laughing all the way to the bank.

Samples

I am ashamed to say this guy is from my hometown. Its also sad to say that a high school dropout/mallrat who lives in his grandparents basement gains popularity for doing nothing while honest hardworking people get nothing. I have watched his YouTube Rants...they are nothing but a bored guy with nothing but time on his hands and a camera. CMon TMZ you can do better I know you can!

Ticia

what a creepy freak!!! He seriously gives me the chills and needs to be locked up in a mental institute.

Unique

You are LOST dear child
what kind of statements are they? Where is your friggin mind???? O M G !!!
sad sad world u live in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unique

dinodavid220

Natural selection should thin this member from our race soon. ( I Hope)

js

I dont think people really like him , hes just like the bad car accident you have to watch. And I think he just blew it for himself with those mindless stupid comments.

chris fan

Go Chris, we love you!

blabs

Somebody please send this pole-smoker back to the mental ward.

I thought that was a girl at fisrt glance.

Chris

You've got to be kidding me! You people are actually taking what he says seriously! Jokes on you TMZ haha

Darth Vader

That this his gay lover standing behind him, I saw them making out at Kio on Friday night. They were going at it like dogs in heat. Get a motel you creep, you made me want to barf.

idabombweeza

Come on TMZ....this is just another quack making money off of Britney. He isn't worried about her or her children. He just wants his name in lights and that 's exactly whats he's getting. Britney ...don't go near this quack. He'll only drive you deeper into your problems. Be careful who you hang with and what you do. There are people who want you to fail at everything you do. Girlfriend, prove them ALL wrong. Get yourself together and leave those quacks alone. As for this idiot....he will be another needle in the haystack. People leave him there. Don't give him the time of day. Whoever does is just as BIG an idiot as he is.

Bill

Chris Crocker Own tv Show Oh god Help us all ! Telling FOX NEWS about this Chris Crocker

Darth Vader

Chris Crocker silly boy, Hollywood's not for kids. You better not show up at the Just Britney Art Show on 6650 Hollywood Blvd on Friday the 29th of Sept. Were gonna get you and your little dog and send you back to Kansas with your tail between your legs.