Chris Crocker -- Same Shtick, Same Outfit

9/24/2007 9:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The crazed "Leave Britney alone!" fan, Chris Crocker, was seen Saturday night at super trendy Mr.Chow -- they actually let him in -- wearing the same shiny and ri-damn-diculous jacket he had on Friday.

The platinum blond-bobber was asked about all things Britney, and babbled, "She's a national treasure ... I think people need to let Britney do drugs, they need to let people hit people with cars. She's Britney Spears!"

The YouTube phenom had a message for Brit, "Live for me, not your children!" All this wisdom spilling out of someone who has been living in his grandparents' basement!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Akrid

Chris Crocker is awesome, yes he wore the same jacket because he's a real person, not a celebrity, but keep this hype up and soon that will change.

Laura bean

I liked him up until this point it's just a classic case of hollywood to your head

Sandor Sommer

Why do you give this guy airtime?

puppylove

omg lol what a tool

miss washington

This guy is a genius. His mocking 'protests' in Britney's 'support' have made him a laughingstock, and we have made him famous. Kudos to Chris Crocker! Very clever!

Geoff Braithwaite

I know gay men that want to pummel this hag. How about that Chris? You're an embarrassment to the gay community!

Chris C

Chris Crocker's side of the story...

"Conveniently/Coincidentally Perez and TMZ posted about my "lawsuit" before anyone else.. before I knew. Hell, before God himself knew. Which leads me to believe that Perez, TMZ, and the person that is suing me are all in on this together.

Color me unsurprised. TMZ would rather report on the lawsuit than the ACTUAL matter at hand. No one asked me for my side of the story. No one. Everyone on the news that has reported on this. Usually when something of this nature happens- both parties are contacted for comment. I'm pretty accessible. Especially considering TMZ has my personal email.

If it looks like a publicity stunt-- smells like a publicity stunt--- and makes its way onto TMZ- it's a publicity stunt.
An ~*inside job~*, if you will.

As far as I'm concerned- the ~*~*~LaWsUiT~*~**~ doesn't exist to me. It is a fairytale sponsored by TMZ."

Wait! There's more! Go to: www.myspace.com/itschriscrocker - "The WHOLE truth"

Kiki

Hopefully Brit will run over Chris with her car since the he /she loves her so much!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7