Cuban:

No Hip, No Problem!

9/24/2007 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mark CubanWhile several "Dancing With the Stars" contestants are limited in one way or another (Mel B. just had a baby, Wayne Newton has been stretched to the limit for some time), it's doubtful any of them have endured what Mark Cuban has.

The outspoken Dallas Mavericks owner had his hip replaced less than seven weeks before he started practicing for "Dancing With the Stars." Ay caramba!

But it's not all bad news for Cuban -- turns out that before he was mega-rich, he gave disco lessons at sorority houses for $25 an hour -- bet the benefits were spectacular!

Dawn Day

Ay caramba! Don break de utter hip papi!

notaceleb

UNFORTUNATELY, MARK CUBAN IS WORKING IN A BILLION DOLLAR WAY, AND ALSO GIVES OTHER PEOPLE WORK, BECAUSE I'D LIKE TO SEE THE GROUND OPEN UP UNDERNEATH THIS GUY AND THEN CLOSE UP JUST AS QUICK.

angel46

I enjoy Mark's antics, even if he is bi-polar, he is FUN!

Robyn

This guy had a hip replaced at his age??? Has he ever done an honest days work in his LIFE??? Pathetic, I think he's an A-hole and I'm SURE he can't dance!!!!!

Tony

he is a tool and should let the coaches coach!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

he is a tool

Reality Rollcall

Looking forward to seeing if he is as competitive at this as his is with the Mavs

Cable Mogul

Mark is a pretty cool cat , what is the deal with the hateful comments ?

Dirksgirl

I cant wait to see the show tonight. Its rather funny how the haters just hate on Mark because he has more money than GOD! I love Mark and wish him all the best! he's an amazing person inside and out. problem is..most arent smart enough to "get" Mark..No matter what he does..he works hard and does the best..Kuddo's Mr. Cuban!

Ellen

Hi!! I, TOO, wish Mark all the best in his dancing endeavors. I used to live in Texas and the feeling abt him was mucho mixed. You love him, you hate him and there wasn't much in-bwtween there. I DO remember seeing him in a couple of "Walker: Texas Ranger" episodes, one where he danced and one where he was "super" generous to a character on one of the episodes. He can be VERY FUNNY!!! IF you e-mail him at the Dallas Mavericks site and ask him a question, he'll most likely answer it--either on the website or privately, if you leave your e-mail address. I DON'T REMEMBER what the name of it is but HE DOES have a "give back to the veterans" website and does well with it and will also answer e-mails there as well. Hope he does well tonight--I WON'T be able to see it b-cause of NO TV!!! Take care.

markcubanloather

Mark Cuban is an antiAmerican, anti-American troops, egocentric...the male version of Jane Fonda. I don't care if he outdances Apollo, I hope he is the first to be eliminated...he is one of the most vile and mentally unbalanced men in America. An embarressment to his sports team and his nation.

Mark

Anti-troops?????? Put the crack pipe down, grab your ears, and pull your head out of your arse. He as one of the first "celebrity/famous" people to provide assistance to wounded or killed soldiers and their families when he started the Fallen Patriot Fund in 2003.