Dannielynn -- Pampered in Paradise

9/24/2007 1:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole Smith's adorable baby, Dannielynn Hope, continued her first birthday celebration by taking a Hawaiian vacation! Aloha!

Daddy Larry Birkhead was there too, as the celebrated father/daughter duo spent quality time on a beach in Maui -- sharing their precious moments with a pack of paps.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

LoominLady

Give it a rest.................

annetta crosby

I simply hope Larry and his daughter have a wonderful life together and he makes many quality time memories with her. She is a little girl who will have enough grief in her life when she grows up and reads all the trash that has been written about all the important people in her life. Come on people, be kind and supportive of both this precious little girl and her Daddy. Good luck Larry, my prayers are with you and your beautiful daughter.

Martha SlTER

Why is this baby not walking. How much did he and Howard get for these photos?

keesh

Nice to see that he actually loves this baby he sure shows it.

kay

TMZ tell us about people with god given talents, not want to bees

Dawn Day

Soooooo, how much did Larry get paid for this pic???

KENTUCKYGIRL

I AM SURE LARRY ENJOYED THIS TRIP AND WHO PAID FOR IT?-DUH! THAT POOR BABY IS BEING SO USED FOR MONEY. HEY LARRY WAKE UP AND WASH THAT NASTY HAIR! YOU ALWAYS HAVE GREASY HAIR EVERYWHERE YOU GO NOT JUST THE BEACH!

Kate

Part of the baby's 1st year celebration? a trip to Hawaii following a $1million dollar party? This guy is just beyond ridiculous and I hope and pray that child will turn out normal despite being raised by a money hungry loser. I didn't buy this guy's performance one bit during the trial. I feel sorry for the kid.

GABY

SHE IS SUPER ADORABLE!!!

Whamo

what an ugly baby!

death on a cracker

wheres his boyfriend Howard K Stern? you know its true.....

TOO FUNNY FOR WORDS

Thats so completely adorable. Why SHOULDNT HE GET PAID for the picture ??? Im sure if any of you had someone offer you major cash for a picture of you and your kid >>> YOU WOULD TAKE IT ?? HELL > I would >> ANY ONE INTERESTED ?? >> We are all three extremely beautiful people ;o) I guess I should have considered posing for playboy and bleaching my hair blonde ... then again >> ILL PASS ;o) Has anyone heard that Larry is going to marry a HOOTERS GIRL from Kentucky ?? His taste in women ... is extremely questionable !! Maybe the baby will help him separate a bimbo from a woman....

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

Sorry folks, can't say a hateful thing about all this. Better Larry than that sleazebag Howie.

So Angry!

This 'look at me & what a great father I am' gimmick is getting old to me. It's nice to see a happy family BUT... does this guy have a job??? or is he just using his little girl to make money?

I'm getting tired of his smug face & the 'coincidence' that the paps are always where he & the baby are at... I think he has them on speed dial!

Maria

It really looks like he was positioning the baby so that paparazzi can take a good pic!! Oh Larry.......do right by this child.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments