Date Finally Set for Daniel Smith Death Inquest

9/24/2007 3:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A date has finally been set in the Bahamian inquest on the death of Daniel Smith, Anna Nicole's son.

The inquest, which will begin October 30, will feature testimony from at least 35 witnesses, including Howard K. Stern.

Daniel, 20, died last September in Nassau, just three days after his mother gave birth to his half-sister, Dannielynn.

A private autopsy conducted by famed coroner Dr. Cyril Wecht found a multitude of drugs in Daniel's bloodstream, including methadone and anti-depressants.

The official inquest into Daniel's death has been repeatedly postponed.

repost

COME ON TMZ YOU CAN DO IT... SPIT IT OUT OCT. 30TH IS THE DATE LOL

Only swim in the Ocean

I need a life

JV

Finally! So many people have been posting on this site regarding Daniel's inquest for months now, and I am glad to see that the inquest will finally take place.

With all the time that has passed however, I hope that justice will be served if neccessary.

Only swim in the Ocean

I really need a life. Help me

Me in GA

Howard did it , Howard did it !!!!

Mary Toothman

The door has finally opened. Let's hope there is justice for Daniel. May he rest in peace.

janice

Oh Happy Day!!!!! Were you not just spinning from an unlinked article that no drugs were found in Daniel??? Please read what T m z has put on here.. Quit spinning your lies about Daniel and let justice prevail!!!

Daniel rest in peace!!

Another day closer to finding out the truth!!!

God Bless Virgie!!!

Mrs. Marple

IT IS TIME FOR JUSTICE!!!!

cherylinohio

Thank you god and please dont allow the grifting gremlins to postpone it any longer!! in the words of lincoln bains..clear this mans name or lock his ass UP!

gossipmonger

I thought they were all dead. Well ,going to be a good month then. Hoping for no more delays, so I can enjoy myself. www.gossipgonewild.com

janice

24. YES!!!

IT IS TIME FOR JUSTICE!!!!

Posted at 3:13PM on Sep 24th 2007 by Mrs Marple

Hi, Mrs. Marple, A beautiful day, wouldn't you say????

Here We Go Again

I hope and pray the Bahamians run the show (inquest), and not HKS. I would not believe Wecht for anything. He was paid by Stern so will say what Stern wants him to say.

hollywoodreporter

We better send a lot of Kleenex for Howard. He probably will put on the sprinklers for this one.. www.hollyweirdreport.com

Twelve Days in Houston

R.I.P. Daniel and Anna

As I see it

Howard will finally be cleared since he is not responsible for Daniel's death. At long last the so called justice seekers will have to stop making false accusations against an innocent man. I wonder how they will spin it when Howard walks.