Date Finally Set for Daniel Smith Death Inquest

9/24/2007 3:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A date has finally been set in the Bahamian inquest on the death of Daniel Smith, Anna Nicole's son.

The inquest, which will begin October 30, will feature testimony from at least 35 witnesses, including Howard K. Stern.

Daniel, 20, died last September in Nassau, just three days after his mother gave birth to his half-sister, Dannielynn.

A private autopsy conducted by famed coroner Dr. Cyril Wecht found a multitude of drugs in Daniel's bloodstream, including methadone and anti-depressants.

The official inquest into Daniel's death has been repeatedly postponed.

Inquiring Mind

Thank you "Anonymous" for that .... it was heartfelt and very touching! Soooooooo many people have worked tirelessly to push for the Inquest. And many have prayed, and will continue to pray for justice for Daniel, and strength for the family, on the long road ahead.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Suppose HKS is smarter than we think he is. Suppose he was planning ahead when he shot the CLOWN FOOOTAGe .

Suppose K-----r Knew he would need that film to KEEP ANNA IN CHECK once she won the MARSHALL CASE.

Suppose K___ Stern wasn't working for 6% of a Half a BIllion .

Suppose Stern was working for ALL OF IT ..

Just Guessing

75. All the haters are coming out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 4:50PM on Sep 24th 2007 by OH HAPPY DAY

NOPE - JUST THOSE THAT WANT JUSTICE FOR DANIEL AND ANNA.

Geez OHD, thought you paid bloggers were aware of that .

Seems that sternoids are the ones that hate - - - Hate to hear good news !

and I'm not..........

Boo Hoo

80. All Americans are innocent until proven guilty beyound reasonable doubt in a court of law. This is our God given rights. If you take this right from another and do not protect this right. You may be the nex to have this right taken from you. IMO

Posted at 5:03PM on Sep 24th 2007 by Madeline

___________________________________________________

Maddy Sweatheart, thank you for your strong words of support for fair and partial justice. You are wise beyond your years. Please stop by the Horizons for c0cktails next time you are in the area.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

82. The Truth will set you Free. Lets hope the truth will come out, and the inquest doesn't turn into a joke. I'm afraid stories will come out to make poor Daniel look like a druggy, and he's not hear to defend himself.

Posted at 5:07PM on Sep 24th 2007 by Don't forget Daniel

What do you know about Daniel? DO you know anything personal about him.

rosie

As amother, I am glad that an inquest will finally happen. That a young man suddenly dies in a hospital and after all this time is sickening. For Daniel's sake, there needs to be justice. Somebody murdered that boy.

Windi

75. All the haters are coming out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 4:50PM on Sep 24th 2007 by OH HAPPY DAY
_______________________________________________________________________
No OHD everything would be just fine if you would leave and not disrupt those that want to know the REAL reason that Daniel died. You have spun it so many ways with so many stories to suit yourself it is not funny. No one ever really reads your posts but i guess that you do have a quota to meet each day.

janice

I just have an honest question to anyone one here.

What do you expect to come out of the inquest?

What do you want to see happen?

Posted at 5:06PM on Sep 24th 2007 by TEST

===============================================

The TRUTH!

The WHOLE TRUTH!

And NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!

Only swim in the Ocean

I need a life. Help me please I think I know these people.

Boo Hoo

I just have an honest question to anyone one here.

What do you expect to come out of the inquest?

What do you want to see happen?

Posted at 5:06PM on Sep 24th 2007 by TEST

========
Yo test. They said they are silenced at this time. Have a little respect.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Posted at 5:13PM on Sep 24th 2007 by Truth and Justice For Daniel and Anna

************************************************************************************************

Well I guess you did for you felt the need to respond

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

The TRUTH!

The WHOLE TRUTH!

And NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!

Posted at 5:15PM on Sep 24th 2007 by Peggy

When all is said and done will you except the truth. When everything comes out in a court of law. Will you be able to walk away and except it?

Inquiring Mind

TEST .... I have no "expectations" for an outcome of the Inquest. I've seen too many things go haywire in other aspects of the ANS saga over the past year.

What I want to see happen, has happened. A DATE for the Inquest has been REset. Now I want to see the Inquest process actually proceed. I want witnesses from the hospital and police force and other areas to testify truthfully (and not be bribed or scared off).

I want to see information from the original Bahamian pathologist's report.
I want to see testimony of nurses who found pills in the bed that HKS laid in, and who heard Anna screaming. I want to see toxicology reports from the food and drink articles that Daniel used before he died. I want to know about Daniel's medical condition before he arrived in the Bahamas.

I want to hear about Larry's statements to the Bahamian police about money laundering and drug enabling.

I want to hear what people have to say, who were not hired/paid by HKS.

In the end ... I don't know what will happen ..... but, just having the Inquest held, is a victory for Daniel.

can't wait

This is to Test, you wanted to know what we wanted to come of the inquest, I can only speak for myself, I'de like to find out why this boy died so young, if it was a accident then so be it, if something else and someone had somthing to do with his death, then I hope justice is served. but thats what the inquest is for. Remember this young man can no longer speak for himself.

HI to all the nice people

I would hope justice to be heard loudly in this case and if it were an accidental overdose may Daniel rest in peace. If it was criminal wrongdoing I would like it to be heard like a roaring lion from the highest hill in the Bahamas. For that I will wait for the inquest on October 30th. r.i.p. Daniel