Holy Hannah Montana! Miley Pregnant?

9/24/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hold on to your Duff Stuff! TMZ has learned that Miley Cyrus is NOT pregnant ... whew!

A vicious rumor is burning up the Internet, saying that Cyrus, the 14-year-old star of the Disney Channel mega hit "Hannah Montana," supposedly told teen zine J-14, "I'm going to take good care of my baby. I've already gained 7 pounds. I was in real shock when it happened accidentally. I went a little too far. I'm sorry to all of my fans."

Not true, says Cyrus' rep, who told TMZ, "The story is a complete fabrication. Someone mocked up a fake J-14 article." For their part, J-14 posted this statement on their Web site: "Despite Internet rumors, J-14 NEVER reported that Miley Cyrus was pregnant. Someone doctored the 'This Just In' article that appeared on page 16 of J-14's July 2007 issue, where a few of Miley's Hannah Montana co-stars talked about her gross habits. Miley is an intelligent, respectable role model for young girls, and the editors of J-14 pride themselves on presenting our readers with credible stories and information."

You can sleep at night, kiddies!

BeatleStone

Anybody who believes Miley Cyrus is pregnant is an idiot to begin with, I don't believe she'll crack up like Britney Spears when she's older.

sammy

ok i have to say that the rumor is sick but it can be all to real. in my school a 14 year old just had a baby and 2 more are pregnant. i like hannah montana its a good show, miley is a smart girl i hope she makes the right choices.

rudewaitress

I'm guessin' Billy Ray was sweatin' bullets there for awhile!!!!

Carl

well if she aint preggy, then i'd volunteer to help her if she wanna be. Miley is soooo HOTT

kylie

first of all, i feel so bad for miley! she's one of the few genuinly good role models in hollywood now. and i just wanna ask where in the world this rumor came from anyway! people really need to stop spreading messed up rumors about celebs who DEFINITELY don't deserve it. maybe that IS why child stars can become so messed up!

800 pound gorilla fart

I really do watch this show and it is well written , funny and has morals . Wish there was more shows like this that don't pander to the lowest brainwaves .

mrs.joejonas

Poor girl. She is 14years old. cant you just give her a break. common now. you (paparazzi and gossipers) are so self absorbed you dont even care about how muchyou can hurt somebody.

all dogs can bite

SHAME ON TMZ AND AOL for purpetuating this junk.

MANDY LOVES THE DEVILS

POOR MILEY,SHE IS SO CUTE AND I LOVE HER SHOW. I AM 40 BUT I HAVE A 6 AND 4 YR OLD WHO LIKES TO WATCH IT. I ALSO HAVE A DAGHTER WHO IS A SOPH IN COLLEGE AND SHE WATCHES IT TOO. I THINK SHE IS CUTE AND PLAYS OFF HER FATHER WELL. WHAT SHAMEFUL PIG WOULD START SUCH A VICIOUS RUMOR. GROW UP !!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS

MISS C

Shameful to have to pick on a child!!!!

Mr Smith

This should set an example. Read on and learn before you take to heart somthing so wrong. And for the record Billy's youngen is a fine example for all the little ladys in america...

Full House

As a mom of a Hannah Montana fan, I am soooooooo glad this isnt true! I didnt believe it but I am glad it was confirmed not true!

justin

who ever said these things is sick! she is a fourteen year old for goodness sake, who wants to spread a rumor like that about someone that young. have a little respect for someone who works hard and tries to be a good role model for young girls.

patty

I can't believe some of this garbage that comes out of the media..I'm not saying that Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus isn't vulnerable to mistakes but at this point in her life it appears that her dad (is there a mom?) keeps good tabs on her..and I have seen her interviewed and at this point in time, she seems to have a good head on her shoulder..

I just hope that her dad didn't do the wrong thing in taking her away from her Tennessee (?) roots by taking his family into that rat race of Los Angeles..from the down home family upbringing, from the "dear hearts and gentle people, that live in my home town." With the kind of money Hannah/Miley is making, she could have afforded to commute back and forth to whatever she needed to do to enhance her career..Think you made a big mistake Billy!! Time will tell and I just hope he doesn't get an Achy Breaky Heart from his decision!!

carole del monte

Have you seen the Holly Hunter film, "Thirteen"? After that, I wouldn't be surprised at anything. I grew up in the 50s, when many of us were virgins until our wedding night. Don't laugh. I'm still glad 51 years later. Times have changed.