Keeping Up with Grace Jones

9/24/2007 12:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eccentric singer/actress/loon Grace Jones hitched a ride through a Brazilian airport on Saturday. May day!

Perhaps tired from lugging her Louis Vuitton trunk all around the world, the 59-year-old diva arrived in Sao Paulo and rested her weary bones in a wheelchair. Pull up to the bumper!

Fabulous Grace isn't weird -- she's just Strangé!

Lori

OMG, Is she wearing parachute pants? Cite her immediately!!!

FlBiker

Too ugly, even for me and I bang GUYS!

Steph

Not to be cruel but I thought she died a long time ago. huh..go figure.

SirStep

Her brother is a awesome minister in CA, maybe it is time to come back home to your roots, your brother is an excellent leader.

Steph

Oh man, pushing that old broad around has got to be the absolute low point of that guys career. I feel bad for him..look at his face..poor thing.

Robyn

59 year old my ASS!!!! This woman has been around since the beginning of time, I demand to see her birth certificate (if they HAD them way back then or did they just etch it in stone???) Fess up Gracie....how old are you REALLY???????

Bionic Beauty

That's really sad, especially when some people could really have used that wheelchair. I bet she's one of those people who goes to Disney and uses a wheelchair or her status to cut lines. Grrr.

dolores steffens

that shanky old shoe needs an overhaul don't know if that would even help

polonaise

Grace Jones is GREAT!!!!! LOVE Her!!! and what a great music...!!

wasted days and wasted nights

TMZ, y'all generally do good work but you're getting a bit snarky about the aging process--Blondie, Grace, et al. If older celebs are being stupid--James Woods comes to mind--great, tell us. If older celebs are just getting out of a car or being wheeled through an airport, well, what else is new--happens to the best of us.

Dawn Day

159 is more like it!

Mrs. Harvey Levin

Well, maybe she broke her hip or something! At her age, that is a very common problem! :)

michael martineau

Jeez, she's 60, she's entitle to a ride in a chair if she needs it...what did all of you do before tmz came along with your spare time? Kick puppies? You'll get yours.

m

K. Jackson

Damn, I had forgotten all about her! She rocked in her day! I imagine if I lived the lifestyle she's lived - I'd have to be wheeled around too! Go Grace!

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

At first glance, i could have sworn it was Naomi Campbell.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments