Kim's Bootylicious Las Vegas Weekend

9/24/2007 4:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton BFF/butt-about-town Kim Kardashian backed that thang up all over Moon Nightclub at the Palms Casino in Las Vegas over the weekend. The booty-ful Kardashian and her clan were in town filming her new show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," and shook her best ass-ets on the dance floor.

sandy

She's not fat. she is curvy but I dont think she is celebrity.

Onie

Since her father who is now deceased was OJ lawyer in the trial of the Century she needs to go south and party with him. He can flatten the booty out.

hello?

Her sister in black, looks like a dog. and she is so obvious with her "spanx" i seen those in Fredericks of Hollywood and those are butt pads, the only one who looks close to attractive is Kourtney, the one in the blue.

ARMENIANS ARE NOT SHAPED LIKE THAT!

Seriously

Who in their right mind would watch any show with her in it?

hello?

LMAO!! I can just see them now at the club. no rythm

SHANNON MOAKLEY

IS BOOTYLICIOUS THE NEW WAY TO SAY ---
FAT
CHUBBY
ROTUND
SKANKY
EASY
MOOOOOOOOO!!!

joeschmoe

Jesus, that ass is H-U-G-E! ...The kind of booty I'd like to whip with a car antenna, but good!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I think I'd off myself if I was built like Ethel Mertz, and my biggest claim to fame was getting pissed on by a musician.

me

people were nice when they read about drew barrymore hanging out with the gay bar crowd...what if this article says something like...nevermind! im not trying to make a point! whats up!??!!

spanx

YES! I totally love how I'm not the only one that noticed that she has to wear SPANX to keep herself under control! And contrary to popular belief it doesn't necessarily make your a$$ smaller, but it just smooths it all out. Which makes more sense now seeing how thick she is, it would be impossible for her to be so cellulite free.

Frybread

I know here, in America, we don't think more than a few years into the future, but KK better enjoy it now, because her body is going to be gross when she passes 30.

Hugh Jass

Why bother with this huge assed bimbo? Kim's claim to fame is her dad, an inactive member of the CA State Bar, who got his attorney licence reinstated as "active" real fast in1994 to protect comuncations with "client" OJ and the famous "Bronco Chase" ensued the morning OJ was supposed to surrender to LAPD, and so she apparently gets to hide the murder weapon in her overly padded girdle.

Kelli

Im not much of a hater, I love the curves, got some of my own. But at least Paris Hilton can look like she stepped out of a fashionable store, Kim looks like she stepped out of Coco's (Ice T's girl) closet.

3dogmary

Hmm, if you look at all three sisters, they are built the same. Some Armenian girls are built like that. If you look at the second picture, you can see a tiny bit of Kim's body armour. She has a full body girdle on. That is why her figure is so smooth and lump free. Her sister in blue, does not have one on. The body girdle can make most women look a lot better.

Still, she is a skank disgusting ho.

jkt

Only white women and gay men think that is fat. Please open up a Playboy or Maxim and realize that is what guys want their women to look like.... not like stick figures.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments