Opri to Birkhead -- "I Have Had Enough"

9/24/2007 9:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Debra Opri is filing a lawsuit against Larry Birkhead for defamation, fraud and breach of contract.
Larry Birkhead and Debra Opri
In the lawsuit, filed this afternoon in L.A. County Superior Court, Opri claims Birkhead slandered her during a recent appearance on "Larry King Live," during which Birkhead said Opri had leaked confidential documents in his paternity case to Rita Cosby. Cosby wrote a book about the Anna Nicole saga.

In her lawsuit, Opri claims Birkhead " ... impugned both Opri's ethics and her professional reputation." Opri says Birkhead's allegation that Opri was a source for Cosby's book is untrue -- "Birkhead never witnessed Opri handing confidential and private documents to Rita Cosby because it never occurred." Opri claims she was not a source in the Cosby book.

Opri cites an interview Birkhead gave to TMZ in which he said he fired her. Opri says in her lawsuit that she was the one who withdrew from the case, claiming Birkhead's statements were "planned and malicious."

Opri goes on to allege, "Birkhead personally leaked a confidential document, Opri's attorney billing within hours of receiving it, to TMZ.com."

Opri says she has paid damage control gurus Sitrick and Company around $200,000 to blunt "defamatory attacks made by Birkhead."

Opri also claims Birkhead knew her fee in the paternity case could exceed $500,000 from the get-go. And she claims he screwed her out of a commission she was entitled to receive on a $1.7 million Dannielynn photo deal.

The suit seeks unspecified damages.

In a statement issued this afternoon, Opri said, "My message today to Larry Birkhead is ... I have had enough."

Birkhead could not immediately be reached for comment.

back in the day

At least someone has the balls to file a lawsuit when they claim they are going to. I am yet to see Larry's lawsuit against Rita. I guess that video tape is out there somewhere.

All during the trial for the baby he kept saying he was poor, doesn't look that way now with that big birthday party. Most of us would have had to of worked quite a bit to pay that off before taking a vacation in Hawaii. Just where is he getting all of this money??? I think an audit of his accounts is in order!! If he has the money for all this, then he has the money to pay Opri!

Bahama Mama

Any one can sit there like a retard (oops, Sorry Dollarlynn) and vote and refresh your browser and vote again. Bonnie Stern is probably doing it. She definitely has no dates tonight! LOL

Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Opri got Larry Sue that brat and a couple of million bux and some suits and sunglasses. Just pay her. Larry has awoken a sleeping dragon I think.

I have nothing against Larry being a homo Dad. I do have a problem with being a lying pimp Dad. Opri has your balls in her sights, she is no dummy like Coward or Ron Raleroad.

Larry and Dollarlynn will be back at the filthy apartment soon.

ImWatchingYou

You go girl

Connie

GO DEBRA. EXPECT ANYTHING FROM SUE BIRKHEAD AND HOWARD.GO . GO GO . GOOD FOR DEBRA. IT ABOUT TIME. LARRY IS A DOG.
DONNA

Only swim in the Ocean

Opri will do anything to get back in the limelight - pathetic.

She'll be on Greta in a few minutes, to make a fool of herself again.

donna

I thought he was a snake when he phoned Anna right after she lost her son ,who does that?? I think Larry fought hard because he saw what a money maker Dannielynn was.
I have no doubt that he loves his daughter but what he portrays to us and the way he continually slandered Howard was so uncalled for in and out of court.Anna stayed with Howard for a reason and Larry she was trying to get away from.He needs to shut his mouth and stop exposing Dannielynn so much because there are a lot of crazy's out there.

ImWatchingYou

"Birkhead could not immediately be reached for comment."

There's a first!

Boo Hoo

How is Opri going to get her hands on any of Larry's money if he puts it into a trust for DL where he can spend at his discretion, but nobody else can get to it?

Real Deal

Debri's lebian fan club is really out in full force.
I picture her and Rita Crosby actually...............No wait! Stop!!!!

That picture could make you blind.

Sorry for that!

ImWatchingYou

Hey Swims..

there you are... wanna know what i know?

cynderellla

I am not a huge Birkhead fan.........glad he got the baby......followed the story .....blah, blah, blah.........baby is adorable.........BUT.........I swear I saw Opri say on a "show".........not sure which one that her case was/is PROBONO...........so that should be something she can not back out of..........personally, I've seen her chew gum on a show when she represented the Jackson family...........a lawyer chewing gum on TV.........yikes..........that looks crooked..........and ridiculous.......her clients haven't been doing so well lately........Bach etc...........again, Danilynn is a beautiful baby........as far as Birkhead.......he is sure more reputable than the mom who looks straight out of the trailer court..........I can say that because I lived in one..........everyone is out to write a book and make a mint.......I sure hope that Anna Nicole is resting well...........cuz she sure created a ruckus!

Justice soon.

Go Debra,

The only time in this whole saga that Larry had any backbone at all is when you had your
foot up his back side and were pulling the strings of his puppet mouth.

Remember Ratso Rizzo from Midnight Cowboy? That is Larry.

Boo Hoo

Come on Larry, where is the lawsuit against Rita? Did you change your mind? You don't have the grapes to go through with it.

Only swim in the Ocean

82. Hey Swims..

there you are... wanna know what i know?

Posted at 10:21PM on Sep 24th 2007 by Oh Really!
*****
LOL. I'm sure you'll tell me anyway!

BLINKING !!

I HATE WHEN TMZ PUTS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANS THE THREAD BECOMES A MEETING PLACE FOR CROSBY /OPRI N THUGS.