Cuba Gooding Jr: Show Me the Honeys!

9/25/2007 12:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oscar winner Cuba Gooding, Jr. was at nightspot Crimson in L.A. last night and he had company -- in the form of two ditzy blondes.

The animated actor was followed from the club by a semi-entourage, including a young and rather loud gal in boots from 1992, who kept asking, "Are we getting food?!" The star avoided questions in front of our camera, as he hopped into his ride -- a lame-o '80s-ish limo. At the end of the block, the same tacky girl and her friend met him, and surprise, hopped in!

Playa, playa!

Polar Patrol

It may have been an 80s-ish limo, but at least he had a driver instead of driving himself like Keifer, Lindsay, Paris, Britney and all those other celebs.

jk

#15

Who Cares. It doesn't matter. Better learn to cook, clean, sew, build sandcastles..something.. Because thats the only thing that will keep someone successful interested. Looks get old, sex gets repetitive. Ohh size matters..LOL Big deal. If a women has her self worth caught up in how big a guy is... how good of a catch can she be. There is always a younger prettier girl on your tail..Better do your homework.

Foreign girls rock. You should learn a thing from them.

Petitelady

I am sure that he will buy his wife an expensive piece of jewelry like Kobe did his tramp / wife / golddigger.

Sonja

#15 Shannon: I agree, YOU ROCK! You have said it all!

paisley40

Very sad. I used to really like Cuba and the family values he represented. Now he's gone all hollywood with some Beverly Hills whores as accessories. I hope his wife gets EVERYTHING when she divorces him!

Sonja

Sounds like FUNNY has some dominance issues. I know, check out the net for a mail order bride who'll let your scrawny ugly ass dominate her for a green card!

DANI

If you look there are three GUYS in the limo... CUBA gets in, then another guy, then the third guy knocks on the window and is let in...

then you see the two fugly girls...

(that tells me a big fat nothing)

p.S. I've always like CUBA and his movies, and still do.

JC

Four words... ghost face killer whore.

JC

... And I'm not talking about Cuba.

sandyduncansglasseye

soon to be on Celeb Fit Club or an infomercial for bail bonds

IAMTHENEWOCTOMOM

Cuba is a major douche. I once was chewed out by one his assistants. Cuba got panties in a wad due to a mix up with his rental car arrangements. Easily fixed. BTW: he hasn't made a decent flick since Jerry McGuire. Someone show this guy a better agent.

I speak da trooph

Funny,

Believe me sweetie, I ain't scared! I've got the whole package. You foreign girls better watch out for the true Southern Belle. More class in our pinky than in your whole third world country.

jk

#30 Erin

I bet you do. Southern Girls actually know how to treat their men. Good for You, your awesome...We need more of ya..Esp in L.A...LOL

I'm Back Biatches

Quit ripping on this guy...his one role in Jerry McGuire rocked enough to sell him as a star for the rest of his life, Secondly, the girl was calling out to MATT, not Cuba and it was clearly a white hand grabbing chunkos butt. Sure he may be a horn dog but cut him some slack and quit looking for a story that is not there!

BARACK THE VOTE

I don't get it. I went to school with him and Sarah. They are ...were? VERY much in love and he is (was?) a very upstanding man. What the hell is going on. Is he separated now? Does anyone even know? That sucks. They have been together since they were kids. Cuba is a sweetheart! Sounds like he's separated and making up for being in the same/one relationship since his teens...?!?!?! Why doesn't he make a statement so he doesn't look like a public cheater. Sarah is a very smart lady/teacher and wouldn't stand by while he went out with other people. They must be broken up. He wouldn't cheat, I am 100% positive. They must be over. He should make a statement so he doesn't look like a dog.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments