Kiefer Could Face Bigtime Jail Time

9/25/2007 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Keifer SutherlandKiefer Sutherland is in deep you-know-what.

In November, 2004, Kiefer was popped for driving with a .22 blood alcohol level, and plead no contest to drunk driving. He was placed on 5 years probation. That means if he's convicted on this morning's DUI, he will have violated his probation.

Now here's where the news gets worse: Guess who the judge was in the 2004 case? That would be Judge Michael Sauer, the guy who threw the book at Paris Hilton for violating her probation. And remember, Paris was not drunk when she was driving on a suspended license -- and she was sentenced to 45 days in jail!

Stay tuned.

ME

I'm a loser!

SINDI

Who cares about a spoiled rich kid junkie/drunk??? The only accomplishment in his life is being born into a rich family...what a loser..

QE2

Anybody who drinks that much (I heard twice the legal limit) and drives while on probation has a problem with alcohol. Period.

Like Paris Hilton, he thumbed his nose at the law. He clearly did not take his probation seriously. I hope the judge sees that here too and sends him to jail--for his own sake. Maybe jail will make him "hit rock bottom" and do what it takes to deal with his problem.

Calamari

Wasted Days, you really dated yourself with the Green Stamp comment. Green Stamps were history by the time this pop tart was born. They probably threw her some McDonalds gift cards.

bayouman

Coming this season 24 does a few crossover episodes with Prison Break.

Or worse, OZ.

Jack Bauer really does get his man.

Cartman

He won't get 45 days because, unlike Paris, he will show up on time to court and does not want the publicity. Paris intentionally pissed off the judge and Jack Bauer is smarter than that.

Thanks

deelicious

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MORON.....how much does it cost to hire a driver?? Or to catch a cab in Hollywood?

HotToy

YOU DON'T KOWN JACK............................

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Jail time? Yeah right. Maybe for Joe Sixpack, but the laws do NOT apply to "celebrities". They never have. They never will.

Terry

Judge Michael Sauer was sickened by Paris's disregard for the laws, her lying on the stand blaming her publicist and the disrespect she showed towards the court.
I'm sure we will see a different story here. Good try though TMZ

Izzy

Keifer's hot. I hope he shows penitence in front of the judge and just has to pay a fine. Everyone I know except my mother has deserved a DUI at one point or another. I'm smarter now, but it could have been me at one time in my life. If you regularly drink alot, which I'm sure he does (many good actors do), being over the legal limit doesn't impair you as much as it would a non-drinker. I'm not saying I support drinking and driving. I'd just rather see the book thrown at people like Lohan (kidnapping and high speed chases - she's a menace) or Michael Vick (he's sick). I don't think Keifer's a menace. But he should just take a limo. They're more fun anyway.

I know I'm gonna get hated on for this post!

WHAT IS IT WITH THESE CELEBUTARDS...WHEN THEY AREN'T STUFFING THIER BANKS WITH THIER FANS HARD EARNED $ ORTHROWING THEMSELVES YET ANOTHER "WHY I AM SO WONDERFUL" AWARD CEREMONY THEN THEY ARE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR WAYS TO SCREW IT ALL UP...I THOUGHT KIEFER WAS A LITTLE OLD FOR THE "SPOILED BRAT PACK"...WELL I GUESS THIS STORY BEATS THE ONE ABOUT THE EVIL IRANI PRESIDENT WHO'S ON THE LOOSE IN NEW YORK AND MAKING SPEECHES ABOUT HOW AMERICA WILL SOON MEET WITH HER DOOM BECAUSE WE ARE "BIG SATAN"...I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF MY SISTERS OUT THERE, BUT I AM NOT READY TO ALLOW THIS GUY TO JUSTIFY THE OPPRESSION OF WOMEN NOR JUSTIFY THE KILLING OF YOUNG PEOPLE FOR HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOUR...THIS STUFF IS NEWS AND IMPORTANT STUFFF, SURELY EVEN TMZ CAN RECOGNIZE THIS...WAKE UP AND SMELL THE URANIUM PEOPLE, THIS DUDE IS SHEER EVIL WITH AN AGENDA TO BRING US DOWN, WE NEED TO EDUCATE OURSELVES ON THIS AND KEEP IT TOGETHER.

Kim

HIRE A DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharona

I hope so....not for DUI but for being STUPID. I can not for the sake of me understand why a "Celebrity" , or anyone that has any money at all, will go out and drink and not have a chauffeur. You CAN afford it if you are a "Real celebrity", otherwise you are just Stupid.

Ewwwwww

Crabby Abbey----
I completely agree with you - Every person I know should have been in trouble - except as you say, my mother -- ( I think we lead parallel lives ! )
I'm just so happy all these people that post he should go to jail forever are all perfect. as well as ALL of their friends and families.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments