Love this video? Hate it? Tell us what you think!

9/25/2007 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Love this video? Hate it? Tell us what you think!

COMMENTS

Deanna

Nicole Richie looks great! I'm a huge fan and it's so amazing to see her so happy in love and physically looking great!

bonnie

TMZ is the bomb! The best show on the planet. Although I hate gossip, you guys are so good I am hooked on yah! That Shemar Moore piece was classic" he needed to be brought down a peg! I lost favor in him when he started an affair with that married actress Kimberly Elise, who was married for some 15 years , two kidsand got smitten with him during the filming of "The Diary of a Mad Black Woman". She ended that marriage to be with him, and he dumped her like a hot potato shortly after.

adcntldy

I am ecstatic for Nicole Richie! She is glowing, healthy, and happy. She is a beautiful expectant mother. Love, health, happpiness to Nicole and Joel.

postthis....

Hello TMZ, I found it interesting when i logged onto your website today, to find that your "reporting" on nicole richie had changed so drastically from Yesterdays Sea-monkey sad excuse for reporting. I can only assume you came to your senses and reads some of the readers response to your very juvenille approach to pregnancy.
regardless of the flip-flopping nature of your stories, I am happy to see that the Sea-monkeys pic has been removed and seemingly replaced by a much fonder more flattering video of NIcole enjoying her pregnancy.
so cheers.

dldd

it sucks

Marianne C

She needs to cover that gut

Liz

I don't think any of us would be able to drive with all of those lights and cameras flashing in our face!

Heather

I agree comment #7. We just recently moved here, and I get lost all the time, and pull over to turn around. If I had that many people around me with cameras, I would have just stopped and called 911.. I would be too afraid to hit someone, or something!! As I was watching the video I felt bad for her...

dave

There's nothing wrong with Pit Bulls. VERY irresponsible reporting of you! It takes a great deal of effort to make these dogs into what you want everyone to think. I have one and I have a toddler. There are also several young children and dogs in my neighborhood and my dog is everyone's favorite. Here's a tip. Before reporting on Pit Bulls, OWN ONE. Otherwise you are contributing to the ignorance surrounding these wonderful family pets. By the way.... we won't let her anywhere near the 2 chocolate labs down the road because of their aggressiveness. Most of the neighborhood kids aren't allowed around them either. Imagine that! Where's your story on that breed?