...Over Him?

9/25/2007 11:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Model citizen Kate Moss and former Jude Law-lover Sienna Miller got in a raging cat fight this past weekend -- over lanky Brit actor Rhys Ifans of "Notting Hill" fame. Great Kate and Thriller Miller butted heads over Ifans at a mutual friend's wedding. Surprisingly, it was was Jude Law's ex, Sadie Frost, who quieted the kittens.rhys ifans
Why did the claws come out? Moss and Ifans are longtime friends, and it seems that Kate is less than thrilled that her pal's been smooching Sienna lately. Plus, said witnesses of the weekend bust up, Kate hates that Sienna's stolen her style. "Kate had a go at Sienna and accused her of stealing her style," said one bystander.

Frost was able to at least temporarily defrost the two warring vixens, reports the Sun, by reminding them that they were at a wedding and they should be respectful.

COMMENTS

steph

You would NOT catch me fighting over this guy... PLEEZZE... spare me...
come on girls... you're fighting over this...

Mykey

And I care why?!?

Runaways Fan

Those two gals are also friends of Daniel Craig. Now that would be a man to fight over!

shelley

Sadie Frost is a true lady! Thats all I can say!

judy

How rediculous. Kate is obvious not as sweet and perfect as she wants to appear. If she is just friends with the dude, then she should shut her pie hole and mind her own business. I think fugly dude is wayyyyyyyyyyyy old enough to smooch whomever he choses.

Andrew

Hi TMZ,

I would be fighting over both girls myself and it goes to prove that ugly men get the best women.

To Harvey Levin if you are in DC let me know and i will buy you a ice cream as i work for Ben & Jerrys and love the new show.

Andrew Davis

JennyG

Hey Mykey - you care enough to read it!

wisegirl

Kate is right about one thing: Sienna did steal her style.

gardner

what style?

i love the 80

he must have one killer snake!!lol...

overratedstarsgetallthefame

I personally think coke-head Moss is ugly. Look at her nose. Gag me. Miller is a skank. Who cares if they fight? One is famous for drugs and one is famous for who she once dated. We should pay more attention to stars WITH talent. Sorry, but taking one's clothes off, isn't a talent.

Logo Designers