Sick Vick: More Charges Today?

9/25/2007 9:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

More legal problems for NFL quarterback Michael Vick.

A Virginia prosecutor says he will seek an indictment on dogfighting charges against Vick today.

Surry County, Va. DA Gerald Poindexter says he will present "a host of bills of indictment" to a grand jury.

Vick already faces up to five years in prison after he pleaded guilty last month to a federal dogfighting conspiracy charge.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lupeta

Wow! Can people really be this ignorant and callous? Mike Vick did a horrible thing. Cruelty toward a human or an animal has no place in a civilized society. We all have a responsibility to prevent cruelty to humans and animals. It's just not okay to be wantonly cruel to another being.

Lupeta

Dear Redface,

I hope that you are practicing what you are preaching. Instead of being upset about people being sooo overly concerned about animals, please take the time to be as concerned about human beings. I sincerely hope that you spend your time, money, and other resources helping the downtrodden of the human race and also are encouraging other humans to do the same. Don't get upset at the people who simply are tired of despicable human beings who find pleasure in being cruel to another human or animal. Simply do good things for humans, like volunteering at a soup kitchen, helping the victims of Hurrican Katrina, visitng our Vets at the V.A. Hospital, writing letters and sending donations to SaveDarfur, sending in donations to other organizations like the Lions Club, American Cancer Society, etc. Let's just hope that you are truly doing what you can for humans before you blast those who simply do not believe that it is okay for an animal to get torn to shreds for sheer pleasure-- exactly what MIKE VICK did.

Lupeta

Dear Redface,

Why don't you complain about all the media coverage these sports teams and celebrities get? It seems that it is the end of the world when some team doesn't make it into the playoffs. Are you this upset when the Bulls, Bears, Vikings, etc. win or lose? How about when a celebrity breaks a nail? Do YOU write/call/complain to the media then? What Mike VIck did was SCARY and DESPICABLE. Perhaps you really do not know what happens to animals before, during, or after a dogfight. This isn't about two dogs scratching each other and rolling around until one of them gets tired. I suggest you visit www.HSUS.org to learn about dogfighting. And just for your information, when humans commit cruel acts against anials, rarely does it stop there...

LISAJ

Dude needs to go down for a LONG time.

Sloane

I keep wiating for the IRS to announce that they are getting involved

looking at his taxes and undeclared earnings from his illegal venture
checking bank accounts etc.

they swing a heavy hammer
federal time

where are they??

ava

only a piece of crap would let him go play football again. let the b@st@ard rot for what he did.

whateveryousay

Sit, roll over, play dead (in a cell, you pig)

anonymous

Good they should put him in a rape stand and let him see how those poor female dogs felt. It made me sick to my stomach. Hopefully they will not plead with him. He is sick and this isn't a Black thing. I am Black and it makes me sick. It's an ignorant I don't care about animals thing.

Lenn K.

This is a real wakeup for Michael Vick and I believe it's only just starting to sink in that this was not just wrong, but extremely sickening and barbaric!!!

anonymous

I swear I have prayed to God that he gets 20 years, I just hope he was listening. Ignorant bastard needs to go to jail for a long time. This isn't about race, it is about those poor animals and they should get DMX next. I cannot believe it when I see black people defending this creep. Save it I am Black as well....

oye

I agree, and hope too that the irs will get involved.
Just to horrible for words. Sometimes, I just can't listen to the horrible details.
how does someone get that way?

jan

First, why is the DA filing state charges most of the time when the federal prosectuors pick up the case the state drops theirs. This is BS they are just going after him to make a name for theirself and satisfy a few. A waste of TAxpayers money Leave the man alone

WOW

He should of just been driving around drunk with some coke in his car, he would of got off.

Dawn Day

Send him to the dogs!

WOW

I agree WOW, if he would of been driving drunk, or had some coke in his car there wouldn't be so much outrage, even though what he did was wrong, it seems that Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Brittany Spears got off better then he did. I guess celebrity justice doesn't work for everyone.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments