The Game On ...

9/25/2007 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

**YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO!**

The Game was in court today to plead not guilty to three felony charges he's facing from a messy basketball altercation in February.

But he'd rather talk about Jesus, homeless people, ninjas, Kanye West, Britney Spears and Phil Spector's hair.

Enjoy.

javy

Hes funny...he doesnt take himself or anyone else too seriously.....kinda refreshing!!!

9's MAMA

I Love the Piece! Great comic relief from TMZ.

GAME, Keep doing your thing! You are a permanent name on my buy-from-the-store list.

Cindy

I LOVE THE GAME AKA JAYCEON TERRELL TAYLOR,I LOOOVE HIM HE IS SOOOO DAMN FUNNY,I CANT WAIT TO HEAR UR NEW ALBUM AND SEE YOU AGAIN!!!

MUCH LOVE! BWS4LYFE!!

Friend

OMG, the court system is spending more money on Phil Spector.
Give me back my tax dollars.

Friend

miss and love you mom xo

GUNOT

johnny u stupid bitch how do u not who game is havee u been in a coma

mrs jayceon taylor to be

i luv you jayceon!!!!!!! i want his babies and to be his wife isnt he so amazing sexy?

mrs jayceon taylor to be

and that idot woman belived him when he said 50? how'd she get a job interviewing game i thought it was a funny question till she thought he was serious saying 50 - fool!

chicagoshark

The Game has a good sense of humor, he bumpin' that kanye too. They should of asked him, when his next cd was gonna come out. I know he said it will be his last, but judging from stuff like this, you can't believe everything he says. Hey kiara, I have a good sense of humor, get at me, my e-mails markshark@sbcglobal.net.

By the way "ship em back". I can tell you're racist. Why do you have to be like that? Why don't you go back, this isn't your land. It's more of ours than it is yours, we put the work in. Johnny what are you talkin' about, he's a rapper; probably making 10 times more than you do.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2