Heather vs. Catherine

Who'd You Rather?

9/25/2007 1:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A happy birthday to a pair of ageless beauties: Heather Locklear, 46, and Catherine Zeta-Jones, 38.

Heather Locklear, Catherine Zeta-Jones
The question is ...

ridiculousTMZ

Yay, I got to vote without being taken to a map of the US. TMZ is moving up.

WS

I'm First.

Thanks for deleting the nicole richie pic. That was cool.

missbliss

You couldn't have picked a worse picture of Heather - she normally looks fantastic, but here she looks washed out - UNFAIR!

V

.. It's my birthday too

:]

Only swim in the Ocean

Both.

Men only need to comment Biznitches because you know you are fat housewives and shut up.

Frybread

Heather was hot once, but she has had too much plastic surgery. Catherine is still relatively young and pretty. I'd like to see a picture of Catherine and her fossil hubby, and laugh at the difference in vitality (she is 38 and he is 63).

WS

That pic of Heather doesn't really do her justice. She is so pretty.

TMZ, I am proud of you for losing the Nicole Article. It was not in good taste. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

He's Boring now

You mean I have to choose between going after Richie Sambora or Michael Douglas ? In that case, neither thank you. I have no idea where else those two have been besides these two here.

But thanks for asking

Dickhead

Zeta is beta

who dat

This ones not even close. Even though Heather has held up well, she is way past her "best if used by date". Most women fade fast from 32 & on. The richest can hold the "ugly stick "off til after 40 through various methods, Catherine is a prime example of that.

Dan

You picked a pretty bad picture of Heather, so I have to agree that it was a little unfair.

Maynotlast

Zeta-Jones 38??!! A-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, seriously, how old is she really?

I hate snobs!

To: By Men

Anyone who calls any woman at all a "Biznitch" and assumes every woman who comments is a fat housewife is surely as dumb as I'm quite confident you look. I could just say "what a dumbass" but that would put me on your level. Not able to get a real woman so you have to resort to looking at whatever you can find online? Figures. Lowlife.

Brendolyn

Terrible picture of Heather. I've seen her in person and she is drop dead gorgeous and also genuinely sweet. She's more like the girl next door where Catherine seems unapproachable.

M

remember peeps-- it's not just about looks in bed. czj seems like she'd be a prudish dish in bed, hl would be a helluva lot more fun. think about it..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments