Bridget and Baby OK!

9/26/2007 2:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dissed baby mama Bridget Moynahan appears on the cover of OK! Magazine with baby John this week. The 37-year-old single mother's friends tell the magazine that she's over baby daddy Tom Brady -- and is now feeling "overjoyed" by motherhood.

Friends also told the mag that Tom and girlfriend Gisele Bundchen are both making efforts to mend fences with Moynahan. "Gisele is a big part of Tom's life," said a friend, "so it's important that they all get along for the sake of the baby." And baby makes four!

ahahaaaaa

Sorry i meant #5 about fat Mariah lol.

whatevs

Tom had already moved on to Gisele before they knew she was pregnant!

How spiteful! I wonder if she's willing to live up to that phrase without daddy!! What a blow to people like me who really do it alone....including NO CHILD SUPPORT!

What a bitter, spiteful and just plain jealous broad!!

Margarita

You go girl!!! Having lived with a lying cheating SOB during my pregnancy you are so much better off without all that mess. Like you, I now focus on my son!

lissabell

to the people who keep saying Bridgette is a nobody, you need to get out more. I'm sure you have seen I, Robots (who hasn't??). I remember her from Coyote Ugly (such a cheesy movie - one of my favs). I think she was also in a new TV series last year. She is a somebody otherwise, I don't think she would have hooked up with Tom or vice versa.

One of the posters was right, who cares if you are pro-Bridgette or pro-Tom, it should be about the baby!!!

HC

I think she has all rights to this baby. If TB was smart, he would of dropped the super model & make that relationship work. You go Brig! How do we know she's gettin that fat check every month, are you the accountant? I think TB is big baby & stop his whining. She's a smart cookie.

MY

she did not give a interview,and Ok ist looking to make more drama whit that headline ,the baby is gorgeus and she looks amazing

amacd

Well it's a shame that the baby looks just like TOM! I like him, I'm from N.E., and he's a great QB, but he's so wrong in the situation right now. He needs to step up, be a man, and try to be a good father to that baby boy. I would put the other relationship on "hold" for now. And maybe Bridget would move closer to him during the football season and he can help out and get to know his son.

I think Giselle would adjust!

amacd

That's the other thing, they went out for so long and she didn't get pregnant, then what they have "break up" sex and bam she's prego!! Before I saw the baby's picture I thought for sure he's someone else's child, but he looks too much like Tom.

I think he moved on to Giselle too quick, and Bridget waited too long to tell Tom she was pregnant!

lissabell

I just thought of something - everyone keeps saying that Bridge was a noboday until Tom, well what do you call Gisele??? There are hundreds if not thousands of supermodels out there (much much better looking then Gisele)and the only ones we hear about are the ones who hook up with famous people. I heard of Bridgete prior to Tom, but I never heard of Gisele. Okay, I'm done with my posts, I spend to much time on this site, my eyes hurt (what can I say it makes the work day go by faster =).

Catherine

I can't believe anyone would dump beautiful Bridget for Gisele. Bridget is way prettier and so much classier than a woman who would think it's okay to take up with a man who has just gotten another woman pregnant. I'm glad Bridget is moving on. She derserves someone who will love and cherish her and her baby. She just glows.

LEO

VIVA LA BUNDCHEN!

benny

She looks fabulous! Stunning mother and son...

amacd

Yes I agree with you lissabell and Catherine.

Tatum

I AM SO ANGRY WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GIVING HER KUDOS OH SHES A SINGLE MOM

WOW WOMEN DO THAT EVERYDAY AND GUESS WHAT THEY DONT HAVE THE MONEY AND RECOURES THAT SHE DOES

Wendy

So she's a whore for getting pregnant? What does that make him? Did he not realize when they had sex that she could get pregnant? Did she get pregnant alone? No she didn't so obviously HE didn't use any protection either knowing the relationship wasn't going well. If he was ready to move on he should have wrapped it up. Time to suck it up and be a man and take care of his child. He's just as responsible for that child being born as she is so he needs to help raise it.