Britney's Midnight Tan: The Inner Dialog

9/26/2007 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hey, y'all, it's me. You might notta reconnized me with my blue contract lensers and glam new mermaid weave -- but it's me, bitches! And I am so hot!

I got me a hankerin' last night at midnight for a suntan to go with my new look -- so I just grabbed one of my go-girls and headed over to the tannin' parlor. Dang, this blouse is a little snuggafied, but I loves how it makes my puppies look hungry! And I love how this white pockerbook goes with my brown cowgirl boots! This is a hot autumn look!

I don't unnerstand why peeps is so worrifcated on me. I'm fiiiine. Serriously. I never felt gooder or more togetherer. See, I'm makin' money! And I like gettin' my pitcher tooken! It's no place but uppers for me! So stop hatin' on TMZ and all them internetters -- they are makin' me money! Ohh... wait, I just had a new song idear! Gimme gimme -- gimme gimme sumpin' sumpin'. ... Oh heckers, I got sumpin' on my pantlers.

Why is that go-girl wearin' that horrbull paisley dress? I want it! Eight hunnerd thousand a month, bitches! Don't worry 'bout me and my boo boos! Gimme gimme sumpin' -- hey there Delilah -- sumpin' sumpin' what you do to meeeeeeeee... I am back!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Merry Christmas

Poor, poor Britney. RIP

hello

wait, did'nt we say her career was over? why is the pap snapping ex-stars?

deelicious

Slow day TMZ??? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coachs_wife

Enough Already!!! I like to see pictures of Britney, but the dialogue with all the "y'all's and RETARD talk" is getting really sickening. You guys can't let up can you? Seriously!! Enough is enough.

NO MUSLIMS FOR PRESIDENT

We are pretty sick of you TMZ

Brit is a f*ck up

TOO DAMN FUNNY!!

hello

here's a challenge for TMZ - STOP photographing Brit...just for say...a MONTH, and see if she can clean up her act - the constant negative attention is her newest addiction. Seriously. Can we talk about people who are doing positive things with their lives for a change?

MissyGirl

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these posts! Keep the inner dialogs coming! Hilarious!

FredsForAmnesty

The picture looks good... cant say the same for the lame TMZ commentary.

Heather

You know it's funny...she shaved her head because she was tired of having extensions in her head...NOW that's all she has!!!! LoL

Wicked

TMZ why don't you leave this girl alone? What are you trying to do...drive her over the edge? You are ruthless. Bastards. Got that.

Sandra

I am sick of everyone thinking all people from Louisiana are as stupid as her! Some of us have the smarts real good!

Robyn

Damn Brit Brit, you are such a trainwreck. Put a BRA on for God's sake, the sweater puppies are layin down near the waist band of yer dingity dang pants!!! I'm really sick of seeing her spiral down......let's just await the results of her first drug screen and pray that those kids get taken away from her. Sheeeeeeeesh.......

yuelulu

Brit getting a tan...yup, way to get the scoop on that one TMZ. "this is Britney going to Quiznos, this is Brit getting a tan, this is TMZ already running out of things to post"

Britney loves OJ

I sure does loves me some OJ!

OJ OJ OJ OJ OJ OJ OJ OJ OJ OJ OJ!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!