Madonna: Desperately Seeking Sunglasses

9/26/2007 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 49-year-old Queen of Pop needs to get her eyes checked -- for better shades!

Madonna was spotted leaving a London restaurant on Tuesday, and despite her chic black ensemble, looked like a middle-aged raver out past her bedtime -- in a pair of wretched rose-tinted sunglasses. Ray of blight!

On a positive note, Madge's unfortunate eyewear almost distracted one from noticing her rigor mortis afflicted man-hands! Almost.

my opinion

Hey TMZ, if you want to talk about appearances or lack of....... What is up with those people you feature on camera from your office. There are some seriously unattractive employees working there. They look like some throwbacks to Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Maybe it is your own insecurities that make you point out weird hands etc. Go to any country club and look at the middle aged women who have taken care of themselves and they look like Madonna or Sharon Stone. Be inventive not just hacks laughing at old people.

beware of big dark HERPE caves

One word: YUCK!!!! No matter how much she works out or has plastic surgery she looks USED UP!

roses

She was poor......and worked very hard to reach the top. gave her family the best of everything once she got money. now she has a family on her own and still works hard. she helped others and by adopting, is giving a child a chance in life.............leave madonna alone

Dawn Day

Scull & Crossbones are a very popular trend right now. Where have you all been?

VOchic

I'm just wondering, does she usually go out without her wedding ring?

Amy in KY

So let me get this straight, TMZ, when there is no interesting picture, you think it a good idea to print a picture of Madonna wearing an outfit that quite possibly equals my annual salary and a pair of glasses and attempt to make fun of her. I think it's a sad trend to call people old or fat, even Nicole Richie, you make fun of her for being too thin now that she's pregnant you say she looks like a Sea Monkey...no idea why I am on here...don't i have better things to do?? I think that Madonna is gorgeous for ANY age and the glasses are better than those gigantic white fly-eye glasses any day!!

justin

You are ugly

paul

You guys leave my diva alone! You're all jealous cause you're not gonna look as good when you turn 49 so take that!

RI

Madonna looks great! I really like the glasses. I mean you guy are gossip queens . Not fashion consultants what do yo know. Yes her hands look he age. I dont undestand why people make fun of getting old. I mean if your lucky you will get there. ROCK ON, MADONNA

Dean

She looks like a ghost.Too much time in England. Desperately needs a tan.

Dee

Mag looks fab! If all you can complain about are her glasses and hands, TMZ get a life!

tisheepoo

This site is REALLY heading towards the dark side... kinda like what happened to Perez. hope it makes you guys $$$$ but karma is a bitch.

darl

Seriously, what's up with people always being so critical about Madonna's looks? How would you feel if you'd be near the age of 50 and being stalked the entire time and be worried about what and what not to wear? FOR THE LAST 25 YEARS?!

Also, there's nothing wrong with having veiny hands, almost every female has them, and it's partly genetic. I have them myself, but because I'm naturally a bit darker the blue of the veins aren't as noticeable. And the reason why she's so pale is because if you want to get a tan, you'll quicker gain wrinkles. So it all makes sense.. ok, well, except for the glasses ;) but a girl can have fun.

THE BOSS

she looks fine----TMZ you must be starving for scoop--go to look for britney,or paris.....

darl

I also agree with the sexism in here. (or anywhere in this world, but specifically the media) People like Elton John, Otto, Paul McCartney etc, are never negatively judged by the way they look. This is a big issue and should be taken seriously.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments