Nicole and Joel

Aloha LAX

9/26/2007 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They've had their fill of ukuleles and hulas -- Nicole and Joel have said aloha to Hawaii and returned to glamorous Glendale.

TMZ was at LAX last night as the vacationing soon-to-be-parents Nicole Richie and Joel Madden returned from their trip to paradise -- and boy did they look thrilled to be back.

Never cracking a smile -- and Nicole hiding her belly behind a pillow -- the dour twosome worked their way past the paps to their waiting SUV. Welcome back!

9's MAMA

LMAO

That concerns me her still hiding her belly there are times she's flaunting it and then times she hides it. That is still a sign of body self image which was very clear just 6mths ago she struggled with.

kim suck

please ABORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAK GIRL!!!!!

notaceleb

NOT INTERESTED.

Stan

I hate that guy. He is such a tool

stephanie

~yawn~ No seriously, ~YAWN~ Why the paps are still taking pics of this non-essential couple is beyond...Must be a slow gossip day.

britneysacks@com

She is going to have problem with the baby!!There is no chance for healthy baby -you will see what I talking about!!!She is total smug!Her sweet dady made big mistake giving her fame and money!!

Gig

God, give the girl a break. She was probably exhausted. The last time I got back from Hawaii I was so tired I could barely function after flight delays etc and just the strain of traveling, and I wasn't pregnant. She isn't out partying it up, she seems to be trying to get her act together so just leave her alone for God's sake.

Betsy

OK #2 how else do you carry a pilow, I am sure she doesn't want to carry it under one arm with a big belly, it makes more sense for her to carry it that way. And to everyone else who keeps saying the baby is going to have problems. You don't know that, and even if it does it's none of anyones buisness but hers.

Dawn Day

The pillow needs to be a tad bigger to completely hide HER...and HIM for that matter!

Whammer Jammer

Perhaps it's finally dawning on this guy that he has made the biggest mistake of his entire life. A year from now, he'll be gone and Nicole Skankazoid is going to be after him for child support. If they even make it to the altar (which they won't), I give it no more than 6 months before it's over. She's a spoiled little skank and he's a talentless poser. Sucks to be him. Or her.

Dark Knight

I heard on the radio this morning that she has called off their wedding because she is sick of his cheating. The radio also said he has been talking to old girlfriend Hilary Duff and asking her for advice. Hmmm.

observing

why is it? Whenever Hawaii is mentioned as a vacation destination, Hawaii's down dissed?

Lori

E-online has pictures from this same event Nicole is smiling so once again, TMZ has fabricated a story in order to make a celebrity appear to be a bitch or whatever impression they want to give the reader. Yellow journalism as its worst.

ug

I heard he was getting back with Hillary, if she'll take him.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments