Paris Hilton in "The Road to Rwanda"

9/26/2007 2:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's goodbye Gucci and hello genocide! Paris Hilton is going to Rwanda!
Paris Hilton in Rwanda?
Once her film "Repo! The Genetic Opera" wraps, the socialite is throwing her wrap dresses into a Louis Vuitton trunk and taking her act to East Africa! That's really, really hot!

Congratulations to Paris Hilton, who this November will take her international celebrity into the realm of humanitarian jet-setting. Move over Angelina, there's a hot new heart of 24K gold in town!

axtora

Some people will do anything to stay in the limelight. I am not sure if Paris will fit into Rwanda. I am inclined to think not but it all remains to be seen. There is no big shopping mall to shop or any clubs to party there so be prepared. Plus I don't think they will be wow or impressed by your clothing.

Daphne

Paris is so beautiful!

Nicks

Anyone want to make a $100 bet that she adopts a Rwandan boy...

Shar

Paris has been publicly PRESSURED and humiliated for years now, into doing ANYTHING humanitarian. THIS IS NOT HER OWN IDEA. I've been posting it for the past two years..
"To whom much is given, much is expected"

What took her so long? She thought she could get away with acting like a fool indefinately and resist growing up, but the public pressure has been too much. She doesn't get any brownie points for bowing to public pressure. She's doing it for the wrong resons.
Angelina NEEDN'T move over - NOT ONE INCH!

Let's see what Paris REALLY does.
Cough, cough. Will she keep her underpants on while she's being so charitable? Will she be all made up, making one photo op after another out of it? Angelina doesn't mind being photographed sans makeup. Can Paris do the same?

ParisGurl

That's not Paris, It looks like Natalie reid her look alike wannabe and as for Paris going to Africa is she kidding?
I hope she does'nt go,I feel bad if she really goes to that aids infested place.
Ew those kids are ugly.
PARIS DONT GO AMERICA LOVES YOU TO MUCH!!!
THOSE POOR GROSS DIRTY KIDS ARE WORTHLESS DONT GO,STAY IN AMERICA!!!!

ic

I HOPE SHE DOES SOME GOOD AND CLEANS UP HER ACT...THIS WILL HELP HER REPUTATION IF SHE IS FOR REAL...I SURE HOPE SO...SHE REALLY NEEDS TO DO SOME GOOD FOR OTHER PEOPLE AND PRONTO

AimeeBear

Wow. I'm in shock! Well, let's see how this goes. I wish her luck. Thanks to her, I have a hobby.

Anonymous

She doesn't owe you or anyone anything. Consequently, there is no act to "clean-up". The people who have always loved her and stood by her for years always will. And those that haven't don't matter.

Shar

I do agree that the joke with the fly on Paris' face is very disrespectful towards the Rwandans. But It also shows that TMZ is really just as contemptuous of Paris as the rest of us.

anonymousey

OMG THAT FLY ON HER MOUTH. I HEART TMZ SO MUCH.

Spurs

Ew those kids are ugly.
PARIS DONT GO AMERICA LOVES YOU TO MUCH!!!
THOSE POOR GROSS DIRTY KIDS ARE WORTHLESS DONT GO,STAY IN AMERICA!!!!

Posted at 10:31PM on Sep 26th 2007 by ParisGurl
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see Parisite's mommy is posting again under the guise of someone else. At least those kids aren't fake like your daughter, the dirty little skank. As for aids, well, it is probably better than what she will give them.

The Marian Movement

Stephen Bollenbach has probably sent her there, after what DG said.

Paris would scare the children. I'm sure it's not what they need - realizing everything they don't have. They are spiritual people, being faced with such a materialistic person, such as Paris is kind of cruel. She's doing it for her, not them.

For the last 10 years I've had a sponsor child - Emelda from Lusaka, Zambia, through the Christian Children's Fund. I must say it has been more rewarding for me to have the opportunity to get to know her and her family over the years, than the $30 I donate each month.

At first her parents wrote to me, now she does. She is gorgeous and now works for the Aids Prevention Program in her country. Through getting to know her, you understand that don't want your sympathy because the don't see there is a problem. They need financial support due to droughts and inconsistency in their crops. That's the reason for the problems.

Paris and Co want to fix the problem through distributing genetically modified food. There has not been enough research to determine the effects of GM food. It is profitable for the biotech companies but may prove toxic to the environment and the poor people eating it. Here's a suggestion Paris and co - you eat it. Disclose the shares you hold in other companies and let's see the real reason for you "work".

GCN

I am quite disgusted by this artice. 'Gucci to genocide' has to be an all time low for this site.

Have some respect for these people it is not an 'amusing' situation out there. People are being murdered.

Please take it down.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

it iz sum wat distasteful of tmz 2 use the fly,but theres alo alot of kidz being mistreated here in america including lindsay lohan whos brain waz zombifed by the mormons ad nows goes aroundkissingher abusive father and acting like a puritian sad!!!!!!i waz abused kids r being mistreated right now.