Vick Tests Positive for Pot; Ordered to Stay Home

9/26/2007 2:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Atlanta Journal Constitution has obtained court documents that indicate Michael Vick tested positive for marijuana on September 13, and will now face more strict release conditions from a federal court judge.

In court documents filed today, the judge ordered Vick to submit to any method of testing, "for determining whether the defendant is using a prohibited substance." The judge also ordered Vick to stay in his Virginia home -- with electronic monitoring -- every day from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM. And he has to pay for the service! No Hyde for him!

In addition, Vick has been ordered to attend a substance therapy program and get mental health counseling. Vick will be sentenced on December 10, after entering a plea agreement in federal court on charges related to dogfighting. He faces up to five years in prison.

baby

#1 Your a sad pathetic human being, and i hope no one electrocutes , hangs you or body slams you to death like this piece of trash did to poor innocent animals...

if YOU would abuse or torture small animals, you would do the same to a child or the elderly! yes people do care about the other things going on, but this should not be swept under the rug just cause its a dog...

vick is a piece of trash and i hope he gets a fate as the ones he gave those lil animals...

lif4takin

Dog fighting is bad yes but youngsters make mistakes , I know I did now at 56 years to listen to you all
useing the "loser" word for pot smokers I wonder where have you all been all uour life?????? Everyone I know
has done very well in their lives in spite of the pot we smoked in our youth. Vick may never play football again but he is no loser.

Annette

Gee Mikey - Can't wait to see you back in the NFL! (not)

jeff

Izzy..............I loved your comment on a previous blog.......unfortunately the country is full of people who refuse to pursue their point via the appropriate channels......because they are so full of their own importance.....& that they feel that they can force their dogma about an unrelated issue, down our throats.uninvited...Catherine.& anyone else like you....this is a michael vick forum......................this is the blog that I have chosen to involve myself........whether or not you like it.............when I wish to hear about & discuss the jena issue..I will join that blog...& will no doubt encounter you there...............one doesnt go to a church to pick up a welfare check...................dont bring jena blog to a vick blog

buck

this didnt happen...a bunch of white people made vick do smoke. he would never do anything wrong just a case of the white man out to get him. cause you know every white person takes an hour out of there day to keep vick down!

Rocco and David

Funny, I took him for a crack user.

jeff

michelle....mike tyson is going back to jail.........O.J. is in trouble again.will go to jail.............mastering a sport requires a level of intelligence...............oj tyson vick..................the level of an.........."amoeba"

who cares

TO JOHNN SO CAL
I AGREE WITH YOUR # 26 POST
I THINK D MICHELLE IS VICKS BITCH AND IS PROTECTING HIS SORRY ASS

Annette

I just re-read the lead-in. Vick has to stay home every day from 10pm to 6am? What's that all about? He has Off Hours so he can work or party or what? Does anybody think Vick rolled over on rapper DMX & a few others to get a sweetheart deal? He'd better hope not. Thoz boyz do not play.

Michael Vick Supporter

Michael Vick's silly actions have nothing to do with the ghetto. His actions are his and his alone and do not represent a group of people. So please stop with all this "ghetto" crap. Anyway, I wish Michael the best with all this legal trouble.

Not A Brandy Fan or Stan

To ALL of the Racist commenters (AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)
This was a stupid choice to make... just as the others in his past
But I'll take a Stressed Out Individual whose LIFE is falling apart as we speak that happenes to smoke some weed during this downward spiral he's experiencing than ALL of these Rich Ceklebrities Driving DRUNK and DOING REAL DRUGS - Crack,Coke,H,X,Meth, etc While Driving Drunk Any-Day-of-the-Week !!!!
I just pray that this man FINALLY grows up and get HIS life togehter before it is REALLY Too Late

mary

There are some very qualified, decent, moral men who could fill his shoes, who our young people could look up to-this guy is a joke and will self destruct. Loser.

jeff

and catherine .drinking & drugs........that is how he is to deal with his problems............he is under close scrutiny by the court.............he is facing sentencing.........his behavior is quite important at ths time..it will influence his sentence......are you totally dense.well I guess so.because you have just told us that that is how you would cope

LRT

Dumb Da Dumb Dumb

mary

This is not a race issue it is a stupidity issue....