Vick Tests Positive for Pot; Ordered to Stay Home

9/26/2007 2:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Atlanta Journal Constitution has obtained court documents that indicate Michael Vick tested positive for marijuana on September 13, and will now face more strict release conditions from a federal court judge.

In court documents filed today, the judge ordered Vick to submit to any method of testing, "for determining whether the defendant is using a prohibited substance." The judge also ordered Vick to stay in his Virginia home -- with electronic monitoring -- every day from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM. And he has to pay for the service! No Hyde for him!

In addition, Vick has been ordered to attend a substance therapy program and get mental health counseling. Vick will be sentenced on December 10, after entering a plea agreement in federal court on charges related to dogfighting. He faces up to five years in prison.

steve

WHAT A COMPLETE THUG!! HIS LIFE AND CAREER IS SINKING JUST LIKE THE TITANIC!!
CAPTAIN I THINK WERE TAKING IN WATER (BONG WATER)

R.Zimmerman

Oh, come on. Don't feel sorry for this pr**k. At first I thought the drug thing was a sign of how profoundly, organically, unalterably STUPID he is, but then I realized that this is still ALL about how breathtakingly arrogant he is. Coping? Please. Getting high and acting like a pig. Business as usual. I hear, though, that you can get some really good dope in prison, Mike!!

Curtis

I dont care about the pot, but I do care what he did to those dogs. Dog fighting is so cowardly!

Tahler

As you may have heard by now, Michael Vick and his three co-defendants were indicted today by a grand jury, and charged with one count of beating or killing a dog in addition to one count of engaging in and promoting dogfighting. The next step is for the prosecuting attorney, Gerald Poindexter, to actually charge these guys.

I believe, as most Americans do, that the best way to safeguard animals is for ANYONE who participates in dogfighting to spend time behind bars and be banned from owning animals for life. Given that dogs who did not perform to Vick's satisfaction were intentionally killed by electrocution, drowning, hanging, shooting, and being repeatedly slammed to the ground, state felony cruelty-to-animals charges and state felony dogfighting charges are clearly warranted in this case. The federal authorities prosecuted the crimes under their jurisdiction with due diligence, and I look forward to seeing Commonwealth Attorney Gerald Poindexter do the same.

annab

hell yes, he needs therapy!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Boo Hoo

Come on Vick switch to methadone. They won't test you for that.

Trick

Man,

Who cares if he smokes chronic; this guy was screwed. It's alright for players to stab people to death or kill someone drunk driving and still play in the NFL but his friends kill some dogs and people want him killed? I had friends that were killed over in IRAQ and others that had to kill IRAQI's and we're talking about dogs. Mdeanwhile no one pays any attention to human beings killed everyday? What a bizarre world we live in and now he smoked a little bud big deal. Of course he's got these pathetic losers from PETA trying to kill him; why not take the edge off. And of course what is the MSPCA going to with the dogs that were recovered alive; of they're too dangerous so they are going to kill those dogs. Why don't these tree hugging POS take these dogs and care for them rather than spewing hate on Michael Vick.

Boo Hoo

Search his house. They can now get a search warrant in ten seconds. Lets throw more charges against at the torcherer.

TGranny

I think this man is so sorry that if he sat on cigarette papers, his feet would hang off. I hope he stays behind bars for the rest of his life, and I hope someone make a crowing hen out of this "want-a-be" rooster. However, he probably would learn to enjoy even that.

LaShawna

OH LAWD POOR VICK. WHY BE DEM WHITE FOLK DOING THIS TOO HIM. THEY JUST WON'T LEAVE THE MAN LONE.
HE NOT BE DO NOTIN WRONG. HE JUST A FINE UPSTANDING YOUNG BLACK MAN.
IT NOT BE LIKE HE KILLED ANYS BODY. EVERYBODY KNOWS KILLING THEM MEAN OLD DOGS IS NO BIG DEAL.
THANK THE LAWD FOR REV. AL AND THE NAACP. THEY BE GET HIM OUT OF ALL THIS MESS.
HE BE FOUND JESUS TOO SO HE IS GOIN BE ALRIGHT.

kim

this just keeps getting better and better!!!!!!!! this is right up there with Britney saga! Hey as long as this d!ckdong ain't hurting nobody else, maybe we should make a reality show about how much of a f-up he is. ALL proceeds go to Animal Abuse causes of course. But just imagine he's all toked up at the kitchen table like Britney. "uhhh I'm ugly" as he's all chompin on a bbq rib. OMG could this schmuck be any more dense. Are we sure he's not retarded??? seriously??? hahahahahahahahahahaha

what

Pot stays in your system for a long time it is desposited in your fat and hair, This guy is a pot head. Are you really surpirsed at that.? He need never enter the sport area again. He has lost respect and credibility.

puppy balls rock

Marni -------- you are sooo right on with all this. I too help with an animal rescue and a lady who didnt seem toooo stupid surrenders a GREAT DANE and says he got tooo big. Now mind you she paid hundreds of dollars for this guy..... WHO on this earth doesn't know how big a Great Dane gets?!?!?!? Cmon it's even a Cartoon 'Marmaduke' !!! Even lil kids know. Oh I just don't know anymore. It just makes people like us fight harder. But yes the horrors I have seen. Makes me fight much much harder.

sam

I care about humans and dogs. So for some of you, you're arguments are moot.

Meisie1

wow, I can understand if he was tested to coocaine..but a little weed! Let the brother be!!