Barrymore Profile Higher Without Long Guy

9/27/2007 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When rumored boyfriend Justin "Mac Guy" Long isn't around, Drew Barrymore doesn't seem to mind the paparazzi. Coincidence?

TMZ spotted Charlie's angel coming out of ancient Hollywood hangout, the Formosa Cafe in Hollywood, where instead of running from our camera, Drew was all smiles and accommodated paps.

Barrymore drew the line when our photog asked how her car got banged up. She joked, "Yeah, this is where I'll discuss it."

Internet Website Designs

drew is oh so sexy

Internet Website Designs

drew is so sexy

Logo Designers

drew has always been my fav hot actress

jed

Drew Barrymore should get back together with the drummer from the Strokes. God he is hot. And that is all that matters. Hot.

KB

Love you Drew!

Rebecca

#1, you're right, Fabrizio Moretti is extremely attractive. However, I don't want to see him back with Drew. They don't make a very good couple in my opinion.

notaceleb

I LOVE DREW BARRYMORE! ALTHOUGH SHE IS SO ADORABLE, I WISH SHE COULD GET IN MORE EPIC MOVIES. HER FILM CAREER LEGACY IS REALLY SUFFERING. BUT, I DO BELIEVE THAT DREW BARRYMORE IS ALWAYS UP TO THE ACTING CHALLENGE, IF NOT BECAUSE SHE'S INCREDIBLY CAPABLE, SHE'S GOT IT IN HER GENES.

WHY DIDN'T THIS POST MAKE THE TOP, TMZ.COM? I'VE NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE A VERY REGULAR AND ANNOYING HABIT OF SOMETIMES INSERTING THE NEWEST POST TWO OR THREE OR MORE POSTS BACK. WHY IS THAT, TMZ.COM?

C

i was so sad when drew and fabrizio broke up. i met them here in spain, and i can say that they were the most adorable couple. they did look good together. very cute. very hot. the both are gorgeous looking. and looked so happy. THIS was sad! This was a beautiful couple.
and i don't care about justin long, i know a person that met him and said he's boring, almost arrogant. ew drew, run away from this guy and come back to fab!

snowblood

Oh, Drew, god I love Drew Barrymore, so so much. She's the bomb, I do so love this woman, this artist. If only she'd make more (and better, more compelling films, and fewer pop-entertainment movies) Anyway, either way whatever, I have always & will always adore beautiful, awesome Drew Barrymore.

P-Type

She always dresses like she should be kickin it with Cisco Adler.

stan

drew go back to rehab b4 you go to far we love we don't want you to end up in a lindsay lohan type mess