Do You Miss Bob Barker?

9/27/2007 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bob BarkerIt's been just over 3 months since Bob Barker hung up his microphone -- but it seems like longer. How can time pass so slowly? If only there were a way to keep track! Thanks to this timeless eBay item -- you can!

Get Bob on your wrist, and keep those sweet memories of Plinko, rabid contestants, and spaying and neutering your pets.

Bob Barker -- forever.

Logo Designers

nice watch

wonwhuknos

Bob Barker makes my skin crawl! He sexually harassed the models...YUCK! I say "RIP you old perv!". Price Is Right is so much better now with Drew Carey, I actually watch it again.

Cartman

RIP Bob

Thanks

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

I'd rather buy the OJ toast that is on eBay.

notaceleb

ACTUALLY, I DON'T MISS BOB BARKER - AT ALL! I'M GLAD HE WAS ONE WHO HAD A REAL JOB IN HOLLYWOOD. BUT, HE WAS A PETA FREAK, FOR ALL I CARE. I'M GLAD HE HAS NO MORE PLATFORM TO BULLY PEOPLE INTO TREATING THEIR PETS LIKE PEOPLE.

sandman

So have the new episodes hosted by Drew Carry started yet? I channel-surfed last-week and they were still airing Bob Barker? How long does it take for that show from taping to tv take? Drew was the perfect choice I thought as soon as I heard it. I've always been a big fan of his show as well as 'who's line is it anyway...Remember to have your pets spayed & nutered (don't know how to spell it) is like saying just say no I've always thought, but he was only one of the few who even bothered to remind us of the problem with too many 4-legged friends than homes for them, so I shouldn't talk...On another note; Drew Carry no sooner started doing the show when he ended up getting hurt. I always thought that giant wheel of dollars that they spun would end up killing someone, but it ended up being 'plinko? I can't visualize what that is, but it's been a long time since I actually watched the show? I used to skip school so I could watch the Red-headed chick who used to stand by the stuff & smile:)...And when she'd end up showcasing a hot-tub sporting a bikini? Forget about it:)...Thank you...

Cathy

I can't say that I miss Bob Barker because I haven't seen anyone else but him on the show. When are the shows with Drew Carey going to start? I read somewhere that they can't find people to fill the audience since Bob Barker left.

Richard Hatch

I thought Drew Carey was a very poor choice for the person to replace Bob Barker. I can't believe they hired him for the job even before his summer game show started. Bob Barker was so slim and polished, Drew Carey just doesn't fit the part in my opinion. I think that Mario Lopez, Todd Newton, or George Hamilton would've been better choices. Or even John O'Hurley if he was available. I don't think the show will last more than one season with Drew. Too bad. It was my favorite game show.

Go with the Flow!

Hell no! I don't miss him at all. In fact I stopped watching that show about 7-8 years ago. It was so yucky seeing some idiots trying to kiss the frazzled Bob Barker. He had already
over stayed so it was time for him to go anyway. Looking forward to seeing how Drew Carey will do.

rosie

When in the hell does Drew take over? I am so sick of Bob Barker I could puke. I quit watching many years ago. The same old cliches over and over again...the same drawn out suspense....what was funny 20 odd years ago is so old now. My husband watches the show and I love to irritate him by walking into the room and asking him "ain't he dead yet"? Somebody needs to spay and neuter Bob Barker...then maybe he wouldn't get into trouble with his beauties. I wish he would just go away and gor god's sake, wear a hearing aid. He constantly screws up while on the air...HE CAN'T HEAR!!!!!!!!

carlito

bob barker blows dogs

nina

I miss bob barker. He made the show and its not the same without him. Drew carey doesnt fit in well at all.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

RIP Bob

I miss the legendary Bob Barker

I think CBS chose Drew because they really want to can the show anyway, but can't because the public would have literally revolted. By choosing someone as crappy as Carey, the public will turn anti-Price Is Right and CBS can put the show to bed. It's a really outdated concept anyway, and Bob Barker was the only thing worth watching. If they really wanted the show to continue, they would have chosen a polished, handsome, VOCALLY RESONANT host. Drew Carey sounds like a science geek who cant project. He has no confidence in his voice whatsoever and looks nervous on stage. CBS knew this would happen - and its just a matter of time before Price is Right is gone for good.