Kelly Ripa Phone Home

9/28/2007 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Talk show host Kelly Ripa is one of the hardest working women in show business -- and it shows!

The soon-to-be 37-year-old terrestrial beauty was spotted sans makeup in New York on Thursday, looking a little out of this world. Anyone got some Reese's Pieces?

Whether all dolled up or not -- who isn't over the moon for Ripa?!

Jewel

I cant get over how all alot of these comments are so nasty and critical of Kelly.What is wrong with you people? Kelly is gorgeous with or without makeup. She really doesnt work that many hours and spends alot of time with her family.She talks about it daily.She is so cute and funny to watch on the show.Yes she does seem to have alot of self esteem, but isnt that a good thing?I think she is someone we should look up to ,not judge and criticize. Her children are lucky to have such a great mom ,and I am sure her husband feels the same way . So for all of you that seem to hate her ,take a look in the mirror and maybe its because you dont like yourself.

dana

322-What the heck you talking about? She works for an hour a day, only has one job right now and rarely goes out at night. She is a great mom who spends a lot of time with her kids...Most mom's leave home to go to work and are gone 12 hours a day, she doesn't and when her kids were small they came to work with her.

Sure, she might not look her best here, but who looks good without makeup? Why put makeup on before you go to work do get made up? That would just be dumb.

Jedison

She doesnt look good compared to how we're used of seeing her - however she is still better looking than most 37 year old women - even au natural :) I'm sick of seeing everyone looking so perfect - real is a nice change.

Billy Jo

I'll bet she opens up like a flower in the sac!

P-Type

Ma-ma-ma-ma- ManChest- you gotta eat! What are ya doin? You gotta eat- I say who do you think you are- you won't get far- unless ya eat!

del

Her body looks FIT.

Allred Tree

Kelly es una cabrona muy stupida y muy fea!

Alexa

She's a very pretty lady but I think she's gone a little overboard with the arms.

tammy

She's human! And just like most of us women, we look better when wearing makeup but she doesn't look ugly. She looks like most tired, working mothers without makeup. I for one am glad to see a photo a celeb that shows they look just like the rest of us.

MNelson

She was never a stunner... but definitely cute before she went all "Hollywood" ... now she just bugs.

Dean of OK

I'm a big fan of Kelly Ripa. I watch the show more to see her than Regis. Maybe she has gotten a little too thin. We should all be so lucky. I think she looks great!

johnnie

I AM DEFINITELY NOT OVER THE ANYTHING WHERE RIPA IS CONCERNED. AFTER SHE BAD MOUTHED CLAY AIKEN THAT DID IT FOR ME. HE WAS BETTER THAN SHE WAS OR EVER WILL BE, THAT WAS HER MAIN PROBLEM. SHE BETTER HOPES REGIS STAYS IIN GOOD HEALTH BECAUSE WHEN HE GOES SO DOES SHE AND I LIVE FOR THAT DAY.

Lisa Meano

Kelly is a hottie - and a cool chick.

2viewfans

It's shocking to see the comments suggesting she shouldn't work because of her children. I'm guessing Kelly works fewer hours now than when she was on All My Children, so I'll bet she & her supportive husband do just fine with minimal outside help. Thanks for adding to the guilt we moms already carry to work with us every day.

And Cameron, no one believes your malicious lie.

Allred Tree

Kelly Ripa and Elisabeth Hasselbeck BOTH HAVE NOGOOD BUMS FOR HUSBANDS - losers both who are just letting wifey poo put the bread on the table for the familia! When the cat's away THE MICE PLAY and it will soon be time when these two conceited bit_hes are filed on for divorce! They tie for the Selfish All Time Greed Award and are in the runnning with Britney for worst mother of the showbiz year award.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments