Sex and the Wackjob City

9/28/2007 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We're not sure what they're serving at the craft services table on the SoHo set of "Sex and the City," but things definitely got a little wacky there yesterday.

First, there was Sarah Jessica Parker showing her dark side, all Gothed-up in dark hair, black clothes, and her usual sullen mood. A bit of foreshadowing, perhaps? Speaking of SJP, a full shoving match broke out when her bodyguard had to restrain an overzealous autograph seeker. If you thought all "SATC" fans were thirtysomething urbanettes, check out this guy -- a big, burly dude who probably doesn't look so hot in Manolos.

Then there's our favorite New York fan of the moment, the same woman who bounced with glee for Jessica Simpson. The crazy-haired loon tried to squeeze her way onto the set, but got the big boot from a kindly staffer. Still, once she realized cameras were also rolling off set, she gave our photog an eyeful -- which he's still trying to forget!

Related

Article

Sarah Jessica Parker Attacked by Giant Flower

Logo Designers

when will this movie finish shooting?

Logo Designers

i miss sex and the city

Logo Designers

samantha was my fav

Logo Designers

i agree with #6

death on a cracker

see... GGW isn't about exploitation... two other posts today alone show women throwing up their tops and flopping around... drunk or not drunk, its all about publicity!

HI MOM!!!!

Seriously

GRANDMA! Put your shirt down - for the love of anything decent, GRANDMA!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

drunk or not drunk, its all about publicity

Leela

Kind of sad really, dictionary definition of "get a life". It's a good thing these celebs have body guards and bouncers, someone like this might be harmless but is definitely, uh, not quite mentally balanced shall we say?

JOKER

I just wish they'd do that for me more often, like they used to when I was young and good looking. I need to see them frequently, now that i'm old, so that I don't forget what they look like.

Standards are badly needed.

My eyes! My eyes! I didn't want to see that. Cover yourself, woman.
I can go down to hooker stroll any night of the week and see that.

R.Zimmerman

Is that Carrot Top?

bitchlibnwhat

1. SHE LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THE SKANKS ON SUNSET TANS MOM.
2.STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE ALL THAT LITTLE ORPAN ANNIE.
3.I REMEMBER WHEN REAL DUDES FAUGHT!

Terry

One of the Manson followers found her way to New York I see.