Trump vs. Cuban

Turns Nerdy

9/28/2007 1:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump, Mark CubanThe never-ending battle of words between boisterous billionaires Donald Trump and Mark Cuban has shifted from the topic of Dan Rather to Internet spam. Ooooh, burn!

The feud began this week when Trump called Dan Rather "a loser." Rather, who is currently suing former employer CBS, now works for Cuban's HDNet. Cuban didn't take too kindly to that, telling "Access Hollywood" that Trump "is a first-class idiot!" To which Trump retorted to Page Six, "Mark is a total loser."

Now Cuban is firing back, telling TMZ, "Has [Trump] ever hired anyone who went to Trump University, or is Trump University just a good excuse to be one of the biggest Internet spammers in America?" Oh snap! He told him!

And then Trump was all, "I know you are but what am I?" And then Cuban was all, "I'm rubber, you're glue." And then Trump was all, "I know you are but what am I?" And then Cuban was all, "You already said that." And then Trump was all, "Nuh-uh." And then Cuban was all, "Yeah you did, it was right there on TMZ." And then Trump was all, "Yeah, you're right." And then Cuban was all, "Told you so."

SammyDKat

Trump has no credibility with his make-big-money in real estate seminars and Learning Annex BS. The only way he ever made money was to con other people out of theirs.

Dirksgirl

Lets see...you got "The Donald and WWE's Vince in one corner and Mark and Kym in the other! Clearly, Mark Cuban is the winner! He is the most amazing owner in the NBA..a great person who cares and does so much for so many..Go Mark!! Vote for Mark Cuban and Kym on Dancing with Stars dial it up! 1-800 VOTE-411
~Britt~

ic

TRUMP LOST IT AGAIN....NO CLASS...WITH ALL HIS MONEY...WHILE HIS CONDOS HERE IN MIAMI BEACH LAY EMPTY....HE SHOULD CONCENTRATE MORE ON HIS BUSINESS AND STOP WITH THAT TOILET MOUTH OF HIS....BAD PUBLICITY FOR HIM...HE HAS NO GRACE OR HUMILITY...NOW CUBAN, THATS A MACHO MAN...LOVE HIM

Just my opinion

MARK CUBAN OF COURSE!

Greg

Donald Trump is a first class idiot. Mark Cuban had his number when he said in a 60 Minutes segment that the only person ever to make money in a Donald Trump investment project is Donald Trump.

mechele

I wonder if these guys read this stuff? This is my first time looking at this and I have a way the can see who is the best. I am in desperate need of a ton of money..which one of them will give it to me first? Ya know just to show everyone who the nicest guy is. I could also use a new car. I have 4 kids and have put away all my money for them...help Trump/ Cuban?

Lily

Mark Cuban is awesome

Fred

The bottom line here is that Cuban engaging Trump in a war of words is not very bright.
Trump's trademark is rough, blunt down and dirty name calling - whether you agree with it or not is beside the point. Each individual that engages with Trump in this immature game jumps willingly into the mud and ends up looking stupid. The smart move would have been to let Rather defend himself - if he even felt it necessary to do so. Now people are going to associate Cuban with Rosie - isn't that great... Cuban, you've lost your edge.

rick wroblewski

Donald Yrump billions of dollars in debt.... Mark Cuban no debt.

Janet

Does Trump have any other adjectives in his vocabulary other than "loser"? He seems to call everyone that. My sister always said, "Takes one to know one!"

noitall

*************** NEWS ***************

TRUMP AIN'T NO BBBBB BILLIONAIRE..............he WISHES he was as wealthy as CUBAN.

sickofKate

LMAO...too funny TMZ! Does Donald Trump realize that he is nothing more than the male version of Rosie? Neither one of them knows when to shut-up and act their age.

Switch

omg that was funny to read. that was awesome

TRACKER

YOU BOYS CAN BICKER ALL YOU WANT.HOWEVER IF CUBAN WINS DANCING WITH THE STARS WITH A HIP REPLACEMENT.WELL "ENOUGH SAID"

Jennie

#9 is right about Trump being a bully...NOW. I suspect he was the one being bullied as a kid, though, and that's why he feels so much power in picking on other people. The jumbo jerk took on the wrong person in Mark Cuban, though. I love the comment that "the only person who ever made money off of a Trump project is Trump". That sounds right; he sure as heck isn't giving it away (except, of course, what's court-ordered to his ex-wives!).

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments