Trump vs. Cuban

Turns Nerdy

9/28/2007 1:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump, Mark CubanThe never-ending battle of words between boisterous billionaires Donald Trump and Mark Cuban has shifted from the topic of Dan Rather to Internet spam. Ooooh, burn!

The feud began this week when Trump called Dan Rather "a loser." Rather, who is currently suing former employer CBS, now works for Cuban's HDNet. Cuban didn't take too kindly to that, telling "Access Hollywood" that Trump "is a first-class idiot!" To which Trump retorted to Page Six, "Mark is a total loser."

Now Cuban is firing back, telling TMZ, "Has [Trump] ever hired anyone who went to Trump University, or is Trump University just a good excuse to be one of the biggest Internet spammers in America?" Oh snap! He told him!

And then Trump was all, "I know you are but what am I?" And then Cuban was all, "I'm rubber, you're glue." And then Trump was all, "I know you are but what am I?" And then Cuban was all, "You already said that." And then Trump was all, "Nuh-uh." And then Cuban was all, "Yeah you did, it was right there on TMZ." And then Trump was all, "Yeah, you're right." And then Cuban was all, "Told you so."

copper44

Both of them need to lose all their money and have to work for a living....

Kaycie

Trump is nothing but a media whore. His Apprentice show sucks- we are all so over it, and to keep his name in the news he picks on anyone and everyone. He sure doesn't sound very intelligent when the biggest word he can use is LOSER. I think he should look in the mirror to see who the loser is. Mark Cuban is an oddball, a hyperactive almost ADD overgrown boy, but he is a brilliant business man. I have seen his house and it is unfreakin believable. SOrry Trump your 15 minutes of fame are over......

Sparticus

Get 'em Trump! Get'em! This snotty nose billionaire is a jerk ,who has no respect for establishment! Clown!!!!!! he is also anti -American ,helping to finance a movie that makes out troops look bad . The same boys who have build a strong nation in order that his dumb ### can have the freedom to be a billionaire. If would not had happen in the middle east buddy! American (rich) Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judi

Mark Cuban has class, Trump has lost his. No one listens to D. Trump anymore. No one really cares.

Kevin M Ahern

CUBAN IS A MORON HE'S A PC OF CRAP

mscsrrr.com, (On Britney Spears)

I have read Mark Cuban's blog many times and left comments. He seems to be the one picking a fight with Billionaire Donald Trump, The Great of America. I have left a comment at his blog asking him to cease and desist but he continues because he seems to enjoy this.
If you want to fight, I think it is better to pick an enemy that you can beat. Picking a fight with "Bulldozer" who can crush you like an ant seems to me to be an exercise in foolishness. When is Mark going to get it?

Dottie654

I think it is time for an intervention for Mr. Trump. He has gone over the edge or at best, standing right on it. Maybe it is early Alzheimers. He is just making a damned fool of himself. First, Rosie, then Barbara Walters I can't think of any more right now.....it is late. And now Mark Cuban who has made his own share of dumba$$ news bites.

I think Donny boy may have shorted a circuit at some point....back when he laid into Rosey. If any of the women he has insulted were less than class act people they would have filed a BUNCH of l awsuits against him. He certainly has created an ugly atmosphere in which to work.

At the same time, I have watched several seasons of The Apprentice, but the last one kind of left me lacking in enthusiasm. Some things cannot run forever, and I think The Apprentice has lost its vitality, it's spark, its creativity.........and all b/c of the Donald. He obviously has final appropval of the contestants and the challenges (i.e., George Bush, "I am the decider"). Maybe he needs to review those 2 aspects. And losing George and Caroline was a HUGE mistake...took a lot away from the show. Sorry, your royal highness, but the kids don't have personalities. They are stiff, just like you. They are expressionless, just like you. And they carry an air of arrogance about them, just like you....except YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!! Have you thought about retiring?

Kathy

Both of these guys are idiots! They both need to grow up...here they have all this money, but no class.

Scotty

I wish someone would tell Trump that America is so sick and tired of what he thinks about anything it's just pathetic. This bum might have made a little money thank's to his daddy but he's an overbearing ass just like his kids. Trumps make me sick.

Rene Vela

Maybe Mark Cuban will emerge winner of the Celebrity Dance contest since the NBA champion has eluded his Dallas Mavricks. Keep trying Mark!

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Both of these guys act like 5th grade boys in a pissing contest on the playground. They are both egomaniacal and immature, proved by their resorting to name calling like "loser" and "idiot", Just shows that money buys neither class or decency.

ashley

MJ-12 your a loser! To chiecken to say your really name huh? Get a life you pathetic excuse for an human being

susannah

DONALD TRUMP YOU LEAVE MARK CUBAN ALONE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HE IS HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME RIGHT NOW ON DANCING WITH THE STARS SO BACK OFF!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE! WAAAAAAAAAA (MASCARA RUNNING DOWN FACE) YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE HIM ALONE OR YOU'LL ANSWER TO ME!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

jessy

Trump relishes the chance to insult anyone he feels is below him, and that's why i hate him, not because he's a ugly creepy nasty old bastard, he can't help that. He can help, however, constantly being a douchebag on national television. On behalf of Americans, Mr. Trump, GO AWAY!!!

rachelhope26