Socialites Blast Britney at Art Show

9/30/2007 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was the classiest of affairs at the "Just Britney" art show in Hollywood Friday night, as all the A-list celebrities like Jeffree Star, er, Bobby Trendy, uh, Natalie Reid ... well, people came out to view art with an all Britney theme, and give their much valued opinions on the popwreck.

Self-described "Queen of all media," Perez Hilton, stopped by the upscale event to lend his words of wisdom -- telling TMZ cameras to "Boycott Britney Spears ... she is a drug addict!" Perez contributed to the event -- by shaving heads (in Japhy Grant's installation) in the name of Brit Brit.

Train wreck Bobby Trendy, in his trademark glossy lips, told Spears to sell her babies to him, and fake Paris aka Natalie Reid, who poetically states, "I think she's tragic in a tragically tragic way." Someone is tragic -- with the English language!

The evening of glitz and glamor ended with a fantastic dance off, by two of the hottest Britney impersonators ... ever!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

AJ

He's just mad because Britney is back on top! Perez Hilton needs to get hit by a car!

Corey Haim is HOT

I love Perez

hehe he is so funny
Britney Spears suckzzz alot!

Kitty

Britney back on top? OMG, that is the funniest thing I've ever read !!! hahahah, you'r such a loser if you think Britney is back on top. OMG, so funny, ahahhahahahahahahaha

JEN

THIS GAY AZZ PUNK, ONLY WANTS ATT. BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES HIM ON THE RAP SUPER STAR. POOR GAY AZZ. BRITNEY IS THE BEST. AND SHES STILL HOT. NO MATTER WHAT THIS GIRL WANNA BE.
LOVE YA
BRITT

TMZ reader

Boycott Perez Hilton....He's an overweight, passive aggressive, inconsistent, irrelevant, mean-spirited, self-important, screwed-up, emotional, uneducated piece of feces. I boycotted him several days ago and haven't been back and never will! Go Britney. TMZ and X17 rule.

alex

I L O V E P E R E Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please TMZ staff - you are far too cool to feature a jerk-weed like Perez.

Sillyme

He's a drug addict too.. pot kettle black.

Elphie

Bizarre. These people, with their warped sense of humor and life style, make Brit look like Mother Teresa.

BLINKING !!

Hey TMZ I dont know why PEREZ is so brother that BRITNEY does DRUGS. wasnt he a MeTH ADDICITED user himself. and gave Meth out Sin exchange for GAY SEX. whats up with that. There's even pictures of Perez NUDED on some site called MANHUNT. Why doesnt anyone state the truth about hollywoods newest TRAINWRECK

:[

And WE should boycott HIM for being a SEXIST @SSHOLE!

BLINKING !!

breatheheavy dot com backslash exhale see Perez Hiton in all his glory
once you get to the site. Under forum click on Britney's name look for perez hilton nude picture

Sandeana

While Perez Hilton has a great website that I enjoy reading, his treatment of Britney Spears is dispicable. I stated that on his website and I'm stating it on this website. This website is no better. TMZ.COM treats Britney like crap. She is a mentally unwell person and deserves sympathy, not scorn. I'm also now convinced that Perez Hilton wears wigs, because there is no way anyone can dye his hair a different flamboyant color everyday like that. It would take hours! And he has a big website to manage. He wouln't have time for that! He probably has a big collection of wigs, and all he has to do is spend 5 minutes a day, arranging it on his head. I'll bet he is bald. Never once, did I ever see his hair in a natural color. Don't get me wrong-I like his look-a lot. He admits he is gay. Now why can't he admit he is bald?

sille

I´ve boycottet Perez as well

Wicked

#13 you're correct. But I'd do him. I'm gay like that and not picky.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments