The Evolution

Of Carrot Top

9/30/2007 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrot Top's comedy routine isn't the only thing that has changed over time! Just look at what he's done to himself in the last 13 years!

Carrot Top
TMZ has exclusively learned what CT's next transformation will be!

CANDACE

I HONEST TO GOD DONT TALK ABOUT HOW BAD SOMEONE LOOKS BUT DAMN THATS UGLY. I HAVE SEEN DRAG QUEENS LOOK 100 X'S BETTER THAN THIS

seab

dude looks like a lady

jen

So...he's gay, right? And on 'roids. And a plastic surgery addict. And...I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Former Consultant

Eyeliner? check. Lipstick? check. Pencilled eyebrows and mascara? check. Bad plastic surgery? check. A tight, sequinse dress and a complete sex change? That's next.

This guy/girl obviously has some gender issues and is in serious need of either a sex change to finish the job or a shrink or both!! I am so glad I am somewhat normal!

Weirdenstein

This is what we come to TMZ for. What can you say without sounding trite or obvious. Just look at 'em!

notaceleb

Ramone #57: That's what we're all wondering. Maybe Carrot Top gets more p*ssy because "it" has one. Aaaaaaahhhhhh!

Nadine

What has he done to himself? He looks like a darn ventriloquist dummy!!!!

Pongo

Not sure it's all surgery. He looks like he's got "Cushing's syndrome" from overuse of steroids. Have to wonder what he sees when he looks in the mirror. He can't really believe this looks good, can he?

rickedmonds

He looks like an ugly drag queen with giant muscles... I don't understand at all. He was on the "reality" show with Gene Simmons and if you didn't look at him, he seemed like an ok, funny kinda guy but still, why does he want to look like Frankenstein's bride? Why? Why?

gina

Ah.. that was just mean.

Lydia Layne

Is he gay?

ryana

Steroids, steroids, steroids.......he is the Barry Bonds of Vegas.......the Barry Bonds of prop comedy..........I'd love to see Gallagher on Roids.....

Right back at ya

It looks like he lightened his hair color, shaved his brows, which he now draws in an arch, and had some type of work done on his face. Not to mention the muscles he has. I wonder if he's on steroids? Regardless...he looks quite bad.

Right back at ya

....Then again, maybe he didn't have work done on his face. It looks as if he's wearing liquid foundation.

Valerie

Damn someone beat me to the joker comment.. But seriously that's what he looks like.. He was more attractive before and that scares the hell out of me.