The Evolution

Of Carrot Top

9/30/2007 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrot Top's comedy routine isn't the only thing that has changed over time! Just look at what he's done to himself in the last 13 years!

Carrot Top
TMZ has exclusively learned what CT's next transformation will be!

spoonplayer

Looks more like Chuckie to me. Yikes!

Dee

He looks like he could be Chucky's (Bride of Chucky) older brother.

cricket

I think he's trying to look like Nicole Kidman.He has her giant shiny forehead and eyebrows now,next he'll get a long blond wig.

Raoul

Oh yeah, he's not only juiced up on roids, but he's a gay blade as well. Tell me what young boy is not scared out of his wits when that freak comes tearing at him?

Cartman

Yeah, but does the carpet match the drapes?

Thanks

rico13

'WhaT EveR Happened To BabY CaRRoT ToP'..uggg!..I've written a letter to my plastic surgeon..his address is Hell above!..uugg.

Erica

Can't decide what freaks me out more.
The freakishly tight face......
The demonic look in his eyes........
The exclamation point eyebrows.....
Or the apple cheek implants............

Strangely I think its the cheek implants because they seam so innocent
ROFL - Seriously dude. hack it off. Get the va jay jay operation, and then become a lesbian. go after Rosie.. A true match made in hell.

what a trip!!!

WOW!!!! What is this the freak show???He looks like a drag queen.Halloween is right up his alley.

Sha Qua Nah

Puke. Wtf is wrong with his face?? He looks like the clown from "IT"

Mariah

He reminds me of that "Cat Lady" who has had all the surgery to resemble a lion (or whatever). Flat out scary!

jeepwrangler_gal

GROSS!!

hello

Why? Oh Why? Oh Why? these people should go through a psych eval. before having plastic surgery!!!!

Sweetazjoy

Wonder what he's thinking...Now
looking at these pictures?

MNelson

I really just don't understand why he would do this to himself. Did someone tell him that this looked good? That his eyebrows should go up into points? That his cheekbones should be clown-like? I just don't know where he got the idea that this look was a good thing... really...I just DON'T get it. Any ideas?

pam

he was on Gene Simmons Family Jewels this season. He and Gene seem to be quite good friends. Gene was in Las Vegas for Shannon's sister's wedding and he hung out with Carrot Top while Shannon was out at the bachelorette (sp?) party. Carrots LV show was sold out every night! He was actually pretty normal off stage just hanging around with Gene. The funny part was when Carrot was showing Gene some of his show props, Gene got a vibrator superglued to his hand!! He had to keep it covered up for the rest of his trip and to the wedding as well. Hilarious. Gene's dr back in LA said "I don't even want to know Gene." They both seemed to really like hanging out and both were normal except for the vibrator part. He does need to chill with whatever he is doing to himself though.