Donna Martin Titillates

10/1/2007 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She had a baby just six months ago, but that didn't stop Tori Spelling from becoming a Pussycat Doll.

Stripping down to a sequined bra and panties (a la Britney) for a full house at the Pussycat Doll Lounge Saturday night, Spelling showed off her post-baby bod -- and daaamn, girl looks good! Yes -- that's Tori Spelling!

Tori's hubby, Dean McDermott, was there too, enjoying the view. Too bad Spelling probably didn't get to keep those costumes.

White Trash Ho Family

It still amazes me how unattractive her face is, even after all of those plastic surgeries!

Michelle

Good for her! It is so hard losing weight after a baby. I could have done with out her language during her speach.

uncle d

Wow , why is it that people are so bitter when it comes to pretty girls with boat loads of money?? Brittny yes she is a PIG! but Tori is cute and classy. Way to go Tori you look great no matter how you got there!!!

couldn't tell

has she really had plastic surgery? couldn't tell...she's still the ugliest woman ever!

Karla

She is such an ugly woman !!!

Me

I think Tori has a darling face, body, and personality to match!!!! I really like her! She looks AWESOME!

Lindsay Lowlife

Take speed and eat nothing but lettuce for a few weeks and you can get skinny too! Too bad she's a butterface (great body, but her face!)

Linda

I like Tori & Dean a lot & it's obvious that they're in love & happy. Liam is adorable. Their show on Oxygen shows their sincerity. You two go!!!! I mean you three go!!

Cookie

She lost the weight on NutriSystem...not plastic surgery. She talked about the program on E! and was in one of the gossip rags talking about it. Good for her to lose weight this way, cause the food is far from tasty. I lost my college 20 on this program and it was not easy to stick to...but it works.

Bee

What a waste of time. That was the most boring video I've ever seen. No kidding. ZZZzzz

amynicole

come on guys! shes not the cutest girl, but props to her losing the baby weight...she has a cute personality, so that side shows....i wouldn't say great body, a little to skinny....be nice...

sweet girl

NICE body ,, but she needs more surgery on her face,,,,,,,, lipo on the neck and nose job

Sheryl

Poor Thing .. she is soooo butt ugly!!

All that money .. and none of it can do anything to help her.

KEN

SHE IS A BRICK!!!!!!!!!!

notaceleb

I don't know what it is. But, there has always been something really strange about Tori Spelling. I don't know if it's because she seems like an, "attention whore," or what.... The girl just creeps me out!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments