Gene Simmons -- Butt of the Joke

10/1/2007 3:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shannon Tweed better keep an eye on her man, because Gene Simmons has a wandering eye -- toward flamboyant, tall, built men.

TMZ was at Beacher's Madhouse this past weekend at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas, where the KISS bassist was a special guest. Looking completely uncomfortable, Simmons was pulled onstage by a practically naked Leonid the Magnificent (remember him from "America's Got Talent"?) and the awkward ass-grabbing began.

Enjoy! Gene sure didn't.

:[

Gene is not a frontman, idiots, he is a bassist and does backing vocals.

Angie-OBX, NC

I LOVE THIS GUY!!! HE'S GREAT!!!!!!!

The Hot One

Yeah Ummm Hey Genius..........Gene is a frontman and sings LEAD Vocals on numerous KISS Classics. You would consider him and Paul Stanley FrontMEN dork. Why are poor people so stupid sometimes?

noyes

Gene is awesome! I love his show too!

Keep-it-up-Mr. Cook-id -keep YOU-up

Gene Simmons is one of the nicest and smartest dudes ever. His girl Shannon of many years obviously loves him, married or not. Plus, i love watching his show, i watched its marathon yesterday. Beautiful, and talented bunch that family is..Love, Love, Gene and his show!

Puh-lease

Gene Simmons sucks. I was actually alive during KISS's heyday, saw them multiple times in concert, and I have no idea why he is so struck on himself. When KISS unmasked, women the world over barfed. Even plastic surgery couldn't help their ugly mugs.

elginbulldogg

Mr. Simmons is a good sport and I admire him. His wife is really hot, and his kids are top notch. I hope to have half as much fun in my life.

Laura

I don't see anywhere on the topic that it says Gene is the frontman, it says "where the KISS bassist" not frontman, so poster #1's comment makes himself look stupid. Having been alive during the KISS era, many considered Gene as the frontman however as he was the most flamboyant and out there of all the personalities. I don't think Ace, Peter, or Paul seemed to be a huge out-there in your face personality like Gene was. I do find his show amusing. Shannon Tweed has always been a beautiful woman, just made a slew too many "B" movies. Her kids seem happy and well adjusted however. Gene does seem like a good father to his children also. Just a tad bit narcissitic but in an amusing way.

me

Gene is GROSS.

He is sooo full of himself.

The only thing he does is go around sticking his long tongue out and gets paid big bucks for doing it.

How sad.

Kathy

I LOVE GENE SIMMONS......HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE KISS MEMEBER.............YOU GO "GENE"! DON'T LET PEOPLE GET YOU DOWN.

IT'S YOUR CHOICE TO TONGUE OR NOT TO TONGUE! IT'S YOUR TONGUE AND YOU CAN STICK IT OUT, IF YOU WANT AND THERE ISN'T A LAW STATING YOU CAN'T STICK IT OUT!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY!

wmjberg

Shannon is his live in girlfriend and the mother of his two kids but she is legally not his wife and according to Gene she never will be.He is too worried about his money.He hates to share but he will spend as long as she is under his roof.In the end Shannon will be the fool not Gene.He is smart and Jewish!!

sam

You should watch his show. I hated KISS but love Gene in he's show Family Jewels. He's funny and loves Shannon immensely. You don't have to be married to be happy. In fact it's helps to NOT be married. Some of us have been there, done that now we’re over it

P-Type

The show is pretty good.

debbie

gene Simmons is a GODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

debbie

gene Simmons is a GODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments