« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mr. Olympia Finalist's Teeny Weeny ... Bikini

10/1/2007 4:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oh the beauty that is the natural male form -- shaved smooth, sprayed brown and pumped beyond all recognition into an emasculating neon-blue mankini! Gorge!

The Mr. Olympia Bodybuilding Finals were held this weekend in Las Vegas, and finalist Gustavo Badell showed off all his big muscles -- and a little one too!

Working out can only do so much.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Booboo

i think that he looks strange, but I sure as hell would not say that directly to him. Ever hear of "roid rage"? I value the right to express my opinion, but value my life even more!

OMG

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that is disgusting, anyone who would think that is attractive is beyond me........and I am not referring to what is behind the blue bikini.

that_girl

I don't see a bulge. His body is frightening.

Ms Vanilla Sky

SHAME ON TMZ, WHy is there only one black guy in this?? If you can call him that. He looks mixed with something else as well. SO all the white guys are hot and NO black men fit your bill of hunks??? Is Al Sharpton maybe a lil right here????

MOM

yuck eewwwwwwwwwww

cyndi

HELLA YEAH!!! NOW THAT'S WHAT A REAL MEN LOOK LIKE!! ***GO TMZ!!!*** COME ON LADIES, LET TMZ KNOW WE NEED TO SEE MORE GUY'S LIKE THIS EVERYWHERE!! STOP HATING GUYS, NO OFFENSE, I'M SURE UR ALL ATTRACTIVE BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG W/THE WAY THESE GUYS LOOK SO GIVE EM SOME CREDIT AND STOP BEING CORNEY AND HATING!!! IT TAKES A LOT OF WORK TO LOOK THAT GOOD N I'VE MET A LOT OF SEXY GUYS LIKE THESE THAT WERE SMART AND COULD TREAT A LADY RIGHT. PROPS GUYS

Melissa

OMG!!! His body looks like it's made of as we Mexicans say - CACA!!!! Really sick guacale!!!!

Lilarose

Beef up all you want, but it won't change the size of you-know-what!

Tough times don't last, tough people do!!

Lets play you show me yours and I'll run away. Damn homeboy is seriously lacking. I will give him credit for working on his body, natural or not I'm sure it takes hard work to get to that point. Speaking of hard, it's hard to take my eyes off that lil worm in his bikini.. Sock it up next time.

Jennifer

I personally prefer the other muscle. Which it seems he has lost.

Bel

How does he wipe his ass?

Ladywonder

that's just EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW.......EEEEWWWWWWW...AND DID I MENTION? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

baby girl

WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF?

Joann

Now this is just too grotesque for words. Looks like someone stuck another person's head on the body.

Does he think this is ATTRACTIVE?

Sacy

That is one of the grossest things I have ever seen!!