New York Acting a Fool in Hollywood

10/1/2007 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiffany Pollard, better known as "New York" from the reality series, "I Love New York," was seen outside of Saddle Ranch in Hollywood last night, being the most lovable bi**h a girl can be! She can be real nasty, but people still love her!

The reigning reality queen admitted she had been drinking -- maybe a little too much -- and proceeded to get annoyed with a fan, cursed like a ... Z-list reality star, and finished with a graceful flip-off of TMZ cameras. She's such a lady!

It's a wonder she's still single!

anonymous

the sad reality of of tv is that these fake shows even have viewers at all.. No more Hogans, NY, Rock of love.. What about Iraq war vets coming home hurt, trying to rebuild their lives? They get a few minutes on the news.. NY gets her own show.. also, News of the day on major news sites: Brit has to give up the kids.. wasted time! I know VH1 is all fluff & filler- people do need to escape and relax sometimes- Trash must really sell.. Reality tv is just rude & crude.

whateveryousay

You couldn't pay me enough to drive her ugly ass around.

Sloane

should put her together with gal from "the Apprentice" first season

Omarossa -not sure if it is spelled correctly

they are a good pair!!

stupid hollywhores

who in the hell watchs this pigs show? didn't watch her in the 1st one. all of those nasty men. she's so trashy & her mom is a sorry excuse for a woman. how can anyone be that arrogant, vain & egotistic? i could only wish that spit would have landed in her nasty mouth.

P-Type

Season one of Flav- she looked like Whoopi Goldberg- Season 2 She actually got in shape and looked decent- I Love N.Y. Season 1 at first stil decent- towards the end of show a bit haggard- and after that boobie job she became a huckin clown- plucked out her nice eyebrows for some wacked out thin drawn on ones- what a mess!!!!!

Jay

BREAKING NEWS! Miss" NEW YORK" FRAUD FRAUD!

May 01, 2007. Well it looks like we may have all been had. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that VH1's hit series' Flavor Of Love and I Love New York may have been staged. At least that's what a person claiming to be an insider is saying on VH1's very own message board.

The most explosive allegation that the poster made is that both New York and Sister Patterson are actresses - and that the two are not even related. The poster also claims that New York used to work as an exotic dancer.

Here's the shocking post:

I have been watching this nonsense for a couple of weeks and I can no longer stand the stupidity. Yes, the show is fake.

The scenario is that the show was concocted to appear to be some sort of dating show, but the "contestants" signed up for something entirely different. The girls on the show signed up for more of an "acting contest".

The concept, initially proposed by William Drayton aka 'Flava Flav', was to have a show which would appear to the viewers to be a 'dating contest', but in reality would be an competition to find a suitable 'match' for a money desperate Drayton after Brigitte Nielson declined to appear in another season of VH1's "Strange Love".

The winner would be the woman who could best 'act like' Drayton's perfect other. Someone with antics bizarre enough to hold the interest of the viewers, and who could also feign love for the virtually unlikable Drayton.

In layman's terms: A group of young (and not so young) Hollywood fringe hopefuls signed contracts to appear on a televised acting contest, vying for the coveted position of phony reality show 'girlfriend' to 'Flava Flav'. The prize included a guaranteed reality show (Strange Love) and monetary compensation.

The long and short of it: "Flavor of Love" is the WWF of dating shows.

To further perpetuate the absolute ridiculousness is their choice of thespians to play "New York" and family. Surprise! No, they're not related. No, Mr. 'New York' is not the owner of a fortune 500 company. (If you were foolish enough to believe this you likely need your head checked...what millionaire, country club thoroughbred has as uneducated, filthy and tragically cheap a child and as deranged and unkempt a wife as he has on the show?)

Miss 'New York' is actually Kenya Simmons of Newark New Jersey. Never heard of her? Well, it's not likely that you would have.

Simmons, a former exotic dancer, has shown up to many a reality show castings. (I work for Fox). To add hilarity to the stew, she was rejected thrice by "The Bachelor".

Simmons is not the only television hopeful who has shown her face at numerous open call castings.

The actress (and I use that term loosely) who plays "Mrs. Michelle", New York's mother, Leslie Bibbs, is not only of no relation to Simmons, but once stood in the same cattle call line with her at an open call for a B.E.T reality show.

Another amazing tidbit: Bibbs and Simmons are only 5 years apart in age.

I've never heard much about the actor playing Mr. New York, but my friend seems to think he works at VH1.

Developing...

ginger

I could swear her mouth has gotten bigger. Wonder what she's been doing with it?

Trace

To Jiggy - IF NY is YOUR idea of the average Black Woman - then what would prevent Britney, Lindsay,OR Pamela Andersen from being MY idea of the average White Woman?

People like you should really keep their thoughts to themselves -

And I am Black, MBA educated and would not be caught DEAD even watching 99% of what comes out on MTV, BET or VH1

ILoveyoungJoc

She is the most unattractive woMAN of all times! I kinda figured the show was a fake. I watched it just to laugh at her ignorant ass! If it was real and that WAS her attitude she will never have a man. I bet she is a drag queen

ForReal

I LOVE NEWYORK!!!!

Inez

She's dumb

Gabby Ornelas

HI everyone!! I am the fan in this video. I was out in Hollywood with my husband celebrating my 21st Birthday and happened to see New York walk by our table. So i thought it would be nice to meet her. But as you all can see, her B*%$# switch turned on as soon as she saw the cameras. And of course it is all a show for t.v. and thats her t.v. personality, B*%$#. Anyways, I feel that she was cool pefore she saw the cameras got there. BUt if that is really the kind of person she then shes a B*&%$ and NO WONDER NO ONE WANTS HER A$$!! Just thought I'd share with you all!! If you see her dont give her the time of day she doesnt deserve it!!

Gabby Ornelas

Always Curious

What a horrible waste of time and money giving that women a reality show. She is trashy, ugly, hasn't any class or manners. I can't imagine the loser men trying to get into her funky drawers!

Brian

vVH1 has hit rock bottom, someone needs to be fired there, this creature should be on SciFi.

Loop-hole

I would not touch this a_ _hole with your ten foot pole!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments