Sarah Silverman Gets TMZ's Nips in a Twist

10/1/2007 1:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beware of comedian Sarah Silverman -- get too close to her, and you may well find your nipples twisted and bruised! Such was the fate of our unlucky cameraman, who ran into Sarah in Soho yesterday.

While answering questions about her career and O.J., she had a flash of inspiration -- deciding to turn our guy's headlights too bright. He reports lingering tenderness and post titmatic stress.

Later, she was asked which stars she'd like to see in a sex tape. Sarah revealed her necrophiliac side, saying that she's dying to see the late Ruth Gordon (Maude of "Harold and Maude") get it on with Harvey Korman of "The Carol Burnett Show" and "Blazing Saddles." Now that's an adorable mistake.

MissVee

Did he ask her who she wanted to have a three-way with?...Ruth Gordon and Harvey Korman???.....FREAK!!! Wear some makeup for cripes sake - the pinchin the cheeks thing went out centuries ago - Somebody's been watchin' Gone with the Wind. "As God as my witness, I'll never be funny again......"

He's just another Idiot

When I saw the picture of Sarah, I thought it was a picture of my horse Dolly. Guess not. Dolly is a lot better looking - and smarter.
jen, you must be bored to keep posting your silly comments. Get out of your trailer park and get a job or hobby. Most of us do not like Sarah. We don't think she is funny - and it doesn't have anything to do with how ugly she is.

sam

SHE MAY HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER TO GETTING RID OF THE
PAPARIZZI!!

Glisten Garbor

Comics in general are a miserable lot..Silverman is their Queen.

sam

MH,
What are you 12? Come on only a 12 years old would post that crap. Go back to school; if you’re up posting on TMZ then you’re not that sick.

He's just another Idiot

Sarah is as ugly as a mud fence. She should spend her money on a complete make-over. In this day and age, there is no excuse for being so unattractive. She might get a new personality while she's at it. Being nasty and mean is not funny.

Jo Blo

Half of you can't even spell let alone have ANY GRAMMAR skills. Calling HER white trash; PLEASE!?

And #32 - it is pronounced, "Christ sakes!" As in, "... for Christ sakes, you are an idiot!"

The Doctor

This horse face bitch is NOT funny and she knows it. No one laughed at her stupid boring jokes at the VMA. Please..what a waste.

Buster

I love her. I wish I was a Jew.

He's just another Idiot

I am a Jew and most of us are embarrassed at her routines and don't think she's funny at all. Wish she would stop saying she's Jewish. She's not a good role model for our young people.

He's just another Idiot

Frank, you are an idiot !

sam

I like Sarah and her show is funny to me. What's with the personal attacks here?? Repeat to yourselves "this is just a celebrity blog and means nothing in the larger scheme of things". At least Sarah can put someone down with humor. Some of you…not so funny.

Legal Eagle

Jen--very well put, very articulate and interesting comment. I sure hope you write for a living; it would be a shame if others can't enjoy your writing on a regular basis. It was such a positive, even keeled, thoughtful response. Nice job. Reminds me of www.newyorkhack.com . She's an awesome writer, too. . . .

rob

Frank - Hey, thanks - I'm not on lunch break anymore so I shouldn't be reading much less commenting but it's just nice to see someone who has some intelligence behind their comments. I usually try not to get sucked into commenting on these things, but as you can see today I failed miserably. The new season of Sarah's show starts Wednesday I think - I know I'll be watching!

rob

Legal Eagle - Now that I see your comment I just have to reply to you as well, judging from your screen name I think we may have something in common!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments