"Sure Stevie, You Can Wear That to Mr. Chow"

10/1/2007 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Entertainment giant Stevie Wonder dined at Mr. Chow again last night -- wearing a tracksuit!

Who's telling him what people are wearing to fancy restaurants in Beverly Hills? Are they blind?

Of course, he's the genius Stevie Wonder, and can wear what he damn pleases!

X

That's right! He can wear whatever he friggin wants and still be the wonderful Stevie Wonder.

MOM

Damn stevie you got a BIG BOODIE

LL

Thats right Mr. Stevie WonderFUL :)

LL

Oh yeah one more thing---Why is a blind man wearing a track suit considered celebrity "news"???

Ellen

All the people in Hollywood who deserve the stuff you guys put out and you pick on Stevie Wonder? Slow news day, TMZ?

Dawn Day

I have to say that I'm glad to see "real" celebrities being reported on no matter how miniscule what they are actually doing it may seem. It's a lot better than seeing which bathroom Brit-Brit is peeing in today!!!

no pervs allowed

BREAKING NEWS: Steveie Wonder is still blind and TMZ still has sexually frustrated bloggers working sweatshop hours out of their grandmother's basement bedroom. When asking Stevie about Hayden Pathetic all he had to say was "who is she, I have never seen her." MORE TO COME...

Stephanie P.

I totally agree with #5 on this one!

rachel

Them senior citizens need their stretchy comfy pants.
Was he wearing orthopedic runners as well?

honeycone71

To the comment posted by number 9, you are one ignorant son of a bitch. I'm sure you were trying to be funny, but it didn't work. Save your stupid comments for the next pointless Britney or Paris story.

really?

Look like Stevie needs to be wearing that tracksuit to .................THE TRACK!

Beatles

I met him as a little kid in 1969 - when I snuck backstage at the 1st Miss Black America pageeant at Madison Square Garden.

He was playing the piano and did not even know I was there

the Jackson Five - was making their first appearance after signing with Motown

The audience went wild over those mysterious kids

Ball Zack

Making light of a blind mans fashion sense is particularly poor humor.

Sandeana

Wow! So Stevie Wonder wears a tracksuit to a chinese resturant! So have I-several times.
So why isn't my picture taken by TMZ.COM, and printed as an article on it's website, just like
Stevie's is?

Chelle

STEVIE YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK FABULOUS CONTINUED BLESSINGS TO YOU ANDYOURS......YOU HAVE ALWAYS STAYED TRUE TO YOUR CLAIM FOR FAME-YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUSIC..........

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments