Why Britney Lost Custody

10/1/2007 9:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ knows exactly why Britney lost custody -- she ignored the Commissioner at every turn.

Rewind to last month. L.A. County Commissioner Scott Gordon ordered Spears to do a number of things in order to maintain 50/50 custody.

Spears was ordered to meet with a drug counselor -- she didn't do it.

Spears was ordered to submit to drug testing -- she didn't do it.

Spears was ordered to enroll in parenting classes -- didn't do it.

Spears was also required to sign the judge's order -- again, she didn't.

And last Friday, Commissioner Gordon prohibited both Spears and K-Fed from driving the children unless they had a valid California driver's license. Gordon was pissed today when TMZ posted video of Spears cavalierly driving her kids around Malibu.

In short, Spears did everything wrong ... by doing nothing.

trish

Not sure if anyone knows about addict behavior - but this is beyond typical. Her rationale is not of a normal person; She is unable to make sound decisions due to the drug use. It's a vicious cycle. She was on drugs LONG before Kevin even entered the picture. The only difference is that she had a "team" to help her conceal the problem. Now there's no one.

britneyisstupid

She is very very lost...we need to pray for her. I know she probably sits around and reads what people post about her. She is completely addicted to being in these gossip pages. I really hope she gets well, and can be happy.
Watch Joyce Meyer Britney!!! She can help you for sure!!!!!
www.joycemeyer.org

she smiled

Maybe she wanted them to go to their dad's for awhile...You can fix this, girl. Good luck!

rdrgrl2007

"Leave Britney aloooone! Leave her alooone! She's not well!" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

up in shiz

britney is going to party her ass off tonight ......sniff about 100 grams and drink like sailor till she passes out why because she is an addict and for some reaons nothing else matters to her, not even her kids soo sad "shame on you brit brit " i go with perez boycott britney till she gets her priorites together. Im a mother of 2 and cant imagine my kids being taken away from me let alone do drugs and let it take controll of my life to the point of no return! STEP YA GAME UP BRITNEY AND GET YOU KIDS BACK THEY ONLY HAVE ONE MOTHER AND THATS YOU IT WOULD BE SAD IF THEY LOOSE YOU TO DRUGS!

pinelopi

she just doesn't care about anything..not even her kids. she ignores everything and
everyone. she's an idiot!

alex

no, she shouldn't have the kids, just the same, i feel that k-fed is a slimy, slippery opportunistic pr!ck....and yes, i feel him and that shar-coal chick have had something up their slleves all along with britney's money in mind.

HEY KIM "FAT ASS KARDASHIAN"

POOP FACE SPEARS. YOU LOST YOUR CHILDREN BECAUSE YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF. NOW, WE ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU AND WE ARE HOPING THAT WE WILL SOON READ THAT YOU JUMPED OFF A VERY HIGH CLIFF. YOU ARE TRASH, YOUR A LOSER, YOUR A SELFISH WHORE, YOUR AN UGLY BITCH AND WE LOVE SEEING YOU MISSERABLE. YOUR A PIECE A CRAP AND YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU.

He's just another Idiot

It's a terrible thing when the Justice System gives custody to a deadbeat , gold digging, lazy, no talent, no job, moron like K-Federlouse. TMZ, we expect you to constantly stalk that idiot like you did Britney. Federlouse a good father? That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Guess Shar is happy. With Federlouse getting more of Britney's money, she will probably get a share of it. Hope the Judge reconsiders and gives custody to her parents and they take the boys back to Louisiana. With help, Britney may come out of her spin. There's no hope for Federlouse, though. Once a money grubbing lowlife, always a money grubbing lowlife.

dwss

This has been coming for a long time and can't help but wonder is this what she really wants? All her actions speak of mentally ill person, schizophrenia perhaps. Not only is she incapable of taking care of her kids, she in incapable of taking care of herself and should be declared mentally incompentent.

sharond

She needs to buy a 500 acre farm somewhere in that hillbilly state she comes from and just chill out for about 5 years. That way she can build a mc mansion smack dab in the middle of the farm, far from prying cameras, and just GROW UP and stay out of the limelight. Her career is dead, no teens are interested anymore and no adults other than maybe some gays and perverts like that wispy child voice she sings with.
She has enough money to last her very well for the rest of her life, retire please, retire!!

TMZ reader

Please TMZ ...do follow Kevin's parenting skills as vigorously as you followed Britney's....I gotta see THIS! If you think Britney's a train-wreck, just wait until the spotlight shines on the unemployed parasite that is Kevin Federline!

woogins

chronic ecstasy use makes you insane. combine that with constant drinking and coke and you have a real mess on your hands. she must have built up quite a tolerance to even be able to walk around like that. the hangovers must be unbearable.

Joann

I agree with post #12 and #15.

I don't think she wants her kids. At least not now. She didn't have the guts to say......take the kids they would be better off with their father or in the least HER mother . So she ACTED in such a way there was no choice but to take the kids from her. I am sure she loves the boys, but she just don't want them in her life right now.

I read where she was suppose to give the kids up by Wednesday. SHE GAVE THEM UP TODAY. I think she probably feels relief.

We will see if she getsher act together now or continue in her destructive ways.

mona

I am so sadden by this how must her children feel? I wonder how K-dud feels about this? He is probably thinking caching caching $$$ yeah , I am sure he loves the boys but, I am sure Britney loves them boys as well. I really feel for the boys in this case. The children are the ones who really suffer and it sickens me that the media gets off on this. These are human beings and this is their life. I really do hope that Britney gets it together before it is really too late if it isn't already for her. Her parents shouldn't of just stood by and let this happen to her. I know it was all her doing and she didn't take it in . She proably didn't think this could happen to her. I will keep you in my prayers and your children that you and them will be reunited Britney ! I wish I could just rap my arms around you and let you know that it will be ok Britney my heart brakes for you and your boys. I know how it feels to have kids taken away I was once on the same end and when I lost my children I let go of all the wrong people I was hanging out with because it was wrong my children are my life and they should be yours too Britney people will come and go but, your children will always be there. I have a happy ending because I have my children with me and you can have that happy ending too Britney let go of your pain and move on with your children. We love you and will keep you in our prayers! God Bless you.