Why Britney Lost Custody

10/1/2007 9:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ knows exactly why Britney lost custody -- she ignored the Commissioner at every turn.

Rewind to last month. L.A. County Commissioner Scott Gordon ordered Spears to do a number of things in order to maintain 50/50 custody.

Spears was ordered to meet with a drug counselor -- she didn't do it.

Spears was ordered to submit to drug testing -- she didn't do it.

Spears was ordered to enroll in parenting classes -- didn't do it.

Spears was also required to sign the judge's order -- again, she didn't.

And last Friday, Commissioner Gordon prohibited both Spears and K-Fed from driving the children unless they had a valid California driver's license. Gordon was pissed today when TMZ posted video of Spears cavalierly driving her kids around Malibu.

In short, Spears did everything wrong ... by doing nothing.

Galestorm

I bet she thinks she is over the law and will continue to be with the boys whenever she wants, she has the money and control. This should be interesting how it works out.

s c o r n

When they find her bloated, drug addled corpse rotting in some 4 star hotel suite, then I will become a fan.

alex

britney, get well.i know a lot of people, even myself have taken mean pokes at you, but at the end of the day, we just want you to straighten out.

sweetface

Britney still thinks that she's the same 16 yr old she was 10 years ago. She needs to grow up, those boys need her. Who in the world would want someone named K-Fed to have custody of their kids. Get a grip Brit . PLEASE!!!!!

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

I just can't believe she lost physical custody of her children. I'm just shocked to say the least, I thought the judge was going to overlook the harassing papz and made up stories. If this is really true I just can't believe she ignored the judges orders. I read a statement that Britney doesn't love her kids, who are you to say that? Did she tell you personally that she doesn't love her sons? duh

Jim Beam

Quit blaming TMZ and others for Brit "The Trailer Trash Cu-t Has Been" problems--there is no one to blame but herself, PERIOD!! The Commisioner made the correct decision, short of making them wards of the state.

me

she brought it all on herself and by ignoring the judges orders she sealed her fate. I have no sympathy at all for her. How many chances does she think she's going to get. Time's up Britney, and you lose

Puh der Baer

You won't find any false sympathy from me...seriously, if she goes and dies tonight, what will the world have lost? It's obvious she doesn't give a rats-ass about anybody, so why should anybody care about her??? The only people who do care only for the $$$, really. Do you think she cares what happens to me? Didn't think so. Let her die...one less troublesome person on this planet. Sorry, all you bleeding hearts, the world just doesn't need her, just like the vast majority of the world could care less if I died tonight.

deb

oooh well...its obvious she really didnt want to take time out in her life to be just a mom>oh well,but i hate seeing everyone get down on kevin,at least hes there,people do grow up but it seems britt is going thee opposite dirrection,wat is she now about hmmm>sweet 16 :)

blueiii96

It is time to wake up Brit!!!! The children are humans and have feelings, they are not toy dolls you just dress up and leave when you want to!!!!

combjockey

she'll commit suicide.

grammy

Did Kevin do everything you say Britney didn't do? I believe he was to sign up for parenting classes also, among other things. Who is going to watch the children when he spends his weekends in Las Vegas? So much drama for those darling children.

Jessica

Why does everyone think K-fed is a bad parent?? He may have mooched off Britney, and may still for child support (BTW - Brit makes 700K per month!!) but he does know how to care for children. Shar said he is a great dad to her kids & Im sure he's a good dad to SP & JJ. At least K-Fed has HAD children so I'm sure (for now) he is the better parent.

He's just another Idiot

#42 - You are a lying idiot. Crawl back under your rock.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

She never wanted them. This ongoing behavior is as deliberate a rejection of her own children as if she had aborted them while they were in utero.

In a perfect world she would have been born infertile.