Britney Ignites Hotel Beatdown -- Cops Called

10/2/2007 12:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Moments after Britney Spears arrived at the Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills last night, a member of hotel security was knocked out -- allegedly by a trespassing paparazzo!

It was pure chaos outside the five star hotel last night, with panicked security chasing photogs off the property as Spears checked in.

TMZ shot video of a car leaving the scene at a high rate of speed, allegedly with the assault suspect inside.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

bob

GANG MEMBERS WITH CAMERAS......,I TOLD YOU BEFORE ABOUT THIS PROBLEM, ....THEY SPEED.....,STOP IN TRAFFIC TO SHOOT......,RUN RED LIGHTS,......DRIVE ON SIDEWALKS.....,TRESPASS,,.....THEY CARRY KNIVES AND BATS,,,,,INTIMIDATE OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS ,.....ORGANISED CRIME ,,,STALKERS,,,,PLEASE CLEAN UP THIS MESS TMZ AND POLICE,

Leela

Freedom of the press is where democracy begins but I don't believe it was ever intended to cover lunatics running around with cameras, tresspassing, peering into people's homes and cars, hiding in the bushes with telephoto lenses and in many cases quit literally stalking people. Society has a knack for pushing issues until they hit a brick wall and that is where the paparazzi are headed. At some point their shenanigins are going to force the laws to be changed. I love that TMZ filmed the guy fleeing the scene like a bank robber in a getaway car.

bob

PAPARAZZI: as a pejorative term
youtube:

Gossip Girl

I like going to hotels to get away from my apartment/house... because I can make a mess, live in luxury and not WORRY ABOUT IT!
You should try to relax sometime at a hotel, it's really worth it, and plus they usually have wonderful spas too!

spaceheater

she asks for ot, she teases the paps, invites them into bathrooms--------------------let's hope she doesn't off herself

cathy

I THINK THAT BRITNEY SHOULD APOLIGIZE TO THE SECURITY GUARD. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE WAS REALLY HURT,AND BESIDES THAT HE STILL WENT BACK TO WORK TO MAKE SHURE THAT PPL LIKR E HER WILL FEEL SAFE

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5