Brit's Kids in Driver's Ed

10/2/2007 4:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A short while ago, a paparazzo snapped a photo of the brothers Federline, Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, enjoying auto stroller rides with a nanny near daddy Kevin's house. They're okay!

It looks like Sean's happy to be in a toy car, and not in mommy's Mercedes!

Previous 15 Comments | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28

Katie

Give her a break. As far as we (the public) know now, she has not beat her kids, starved her kids, molested her kids, etc.
She's under a microscope of the paparazzi, news media & public scrutiny.
We do know K-Fed left "the former girlfriend" very pregnant with the 2nd kid, married Brit quickly, fathered two others and left them. He's not exactly the "Fatherly Figure" I would want to see the courts give the boys to. How about the Grandparents until things settle?? Put a microscope on K- Fed....I'll bet it will be ugly.

Lara

Harvey Levin said on Larry King tonight that Britney seeks the paparazzi and will drive around the block for a photo op. DOES THAT INCLUDE HER SONS TOO YOU MORON? They're not looking for cameras to be following them around. Why don't you leave these innocent children alone? I think they have enough to deal with in their sad little lives without bottom feeders like you hunting them down.

ser1368

ok yeah it's such a GREAT thing that daddy kevin is taking care of these kids......oh wait he isn't it's the nanny cause he is out partying lol

TALLSMARTBEAUTY

I believe that britney doesnt really know what she is doing she has mental illness and definately post partum disorder because she gave birth those those boys so closely her body and mind and soul didnt have time to recover. So I hope she gets the help she needs although I think honestly if she doesnt she will attempt to kill herself and she might be successful. I just feel awful for the kids, and I hope that kfed is going to be a great day and provide those kids with love and nurture because its so sad to see this family go thru this.

Who cares what she does!

I would like to know, Since Kevin is a great father why is he not seen taken care of the kids just after all of this. He is paying a nanny w/ Britney's money to take care of them . If he is the best parent out there then he needs to be playing w/ them and pushing them around not a nanny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crymeariver

It is PPD. One of the things makes it more likely to happen is a bad marriage and also very few supportive people behind her....her family doesnt
Also alcohol is probably one of the ways shes self medicating herself.

crymeariver

I bet Brit used nannys too

Peg Beach

Please leave the boys alone. They are the victims of this sad affair. I just don't understand where the grandparents are. What's their story? Might be interesting to know more about them.!!

DragonLady

WHERE'S K-FED? WHY DOES HE NEED A NANNY--IT'S NOT LIKE HE HAS A JOB?!!!

DARK MEAT ONLY

The child service agency of Los Angeles made a special request to acquire the services of one of Hollywood oldest Mammy Service. Or both of these, barely a year apart daddy's meal tickets, would have ended in foster care. Don't let the pictures fool you. Neither parent is secure with having full custody.

momof1

My daughter has that same car...it is sooo loud and she's pushing two. I give her props.

Previous 15 Comments | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28