Brit's Kids in Driver's Ed

10/2/2007 4:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A short while ago, a paparazzo snapped a photo of the brothers Federline, Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, enjoying auto stroller rides with a nanny near daddy Kevin's house. They're okay!

It looks like Sean's happy to be in a toy car, and not in mommy's Mercedes!

robbyrob

poor kids man!!!!!

Kate

What the heck is K-Fed doing that he has to hire a nanny to raise his kids? We all know he doesn't work, he just lives off Britney's money - so why the f isn't he taking care of his kids 24/7 if he's so worried about them?

its a shame

It would have been a nicer picture if it was KFed pushing his kids instead of a nanny.
These kids were just an accessory to Brit, just as the bags, shades, hats and dogs.

TJ

Why exactly does Kevin Federine need a nanny?? What the hell is wrong with these celebrity retards that they can't even take their kids for a walk themselves? I think it's pathetic. Money & fame do not give you the right to pass of the rearing of your children to hired help. I think they should just start adding birth control to the water there in La La Land. Why do these people have children if they don't want to raise them? I spend my days at work dreaming of different ways to leave my 9 - 5 so that I can spend more time with them, while these morons with an excess of free time on their hands pay someone else to take their kids for a walk. It's shameful.

death on a cracker

13. like K-fed is so busy that he has to hire a nanny to take care of his kids - looks like he really wanted custody of them to me, what a lousy couple of people who were able to have beautiful babies that they don't love and there are people who would give anything to be able to have children of their own

oh, you mean like your parents? jealous?

Melissa

I agree with #7 and #9.....WHY are you stalking these kids??????? ALSO were is their supposly perfect father!!!! Why hoes he need a nanny to walk his kids??OH I know why because he is too busy bringing strippers home !!!! SO SAD!!!! Will he be the one taking care of those kids....OR will he just have hired help to do his job while he collects that big check from mama brit!!!! SORRY but I don't think that free loading jerk is any better !!!! NOW...GO..PHOTOGS and stalk these innocent kids !!! ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE FOR COVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey wtf

WHAT A GOOD DAD SIT AT HOME SMOKING A BLUNT AND LET THE NANNY TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS. HE'S MY ROLL MODEL..

Shaka

#23, what country are you from? Maybe we DO need to take notes and wake up a bit. I, for one, would be in favor of creating stricter laws when it comes to the paps and celebs, especially their families. I see no reason why paps can't stay at least 100 feet from ANY celebrity at ANY time. Further, no photos of kids, period. There are way too many crazy people out there, the paps are only putting the babies in danger.

Tired and Ready for A Nap

Brit can take solace in knowing that even if she can't take care of her kids ... her money can.

m*sat

Please give the kids their space! They have been through enough.

A nice person

Okay, this is too much. I thought one of the good things about the kids being removed from mom's custody was that they would be more sheltered from the stalkerazzi. But it looks like you're still stalking. For God's sakes, leave these little boys alone!!

Echo

#4 what is kevin proving? That he can hire a nanny to take care of his kids??
Kevin is a joke.

*Team Britney!*

Kim

K-Fed should take a lesson from Larry Birkhead! Sure he too probably has a nanny or two for Dannilynn, BUT in pretty much every picture you see of her she is with...... HER FATHER!

I agree, what the hell does K-FED have to do thats so important he cant be the one to take HIS children for a walk. I doubt its a fear of photographers he's hiding from!

Allison

Oh yeah, I can see that Kevin is going to be such the better parent. Not even 24 hours, and a) TMZ is stalking and b) WHERE IS DADDY???? For christ sake...now whose the media whore? Sure ain't Brit.

Echo

Did any of you even think the reason the kids look scared out of their mind is because 10-20 paps are constantly following them around and chasing after their mom??

I bet there aren't 10 paps looking at the nanny.....