Diana: Untouched in the Morning

10/2/2007 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Natural beauty, Miss Diane Ernestine Earle Ross, 63, sashayed down Bedford Drive in Beverly Hills while shopping for undergarments at Under G's. Just in the nip of time! Diana's letting her gray hair come in -- baby, love it!

Slap on some drawstring pants, a revealing leotard and a zippy jacket -- and as Miss Ross told young stars to do -- she is "keepin' it classy."

death on a cracker

oh, i thought that was Amy Winehouse.

Nazelie

She needs to cut that mess on her head called hair. Grow up already, you aren't a kid anymore Miss Ross.

mishy thinks...

She's looking a lot like Oprah!

Denise

I think she looks FABULOUS....

Desiree

I agree, soccermom, I think she looks great. And her hair is GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!! If that is what her hair looks like just rushing out of her house to do errands, I am SO jealous! Diana certainly looks better than many other celebs without make-up, she even looks bettter AND younger than Pam Anderson!

my 2 cents

You found Nicole Ritchie's biological mom!?!

Brian

Thats about all i can stand of Ross, thats like 3 write ups in 2 weeks,TMZ there must be someone else you can torment

Brother Harold, S.J.

She looks like a slob.

5 cent

Michael Jackson--- meet your future. The only difference between this photo and what you will look like is that Diana still has her nose.

Bastet

She looks fabulous. However, it is not all her hair. It is called a weave or extensions for some ignorant people. Take a look back when she was in the Supremes during her early years. But still she looks great for her age.

LucyLulu

When will folks ever get it. That is not her hair! Diana has been wearing wig and parcial pieces for ages. The grey that showing is her real scalp line. The grey is where her real hair begins and ends.

M

I saw Diana Ross in concert and she was the nastiest bitch. This "diva" had so many costume changes.People in the audience were actually yelling for her to sing. Some just walked out. She had police barricades and an audience member was pushed into her seat by a big bodyguard thug. The poor woman was just handing Ross a flower!
No wonder this old bag is washed up. She forgot where she came from. Two hours of my life I won't get back paying good money to see this skank.

Sonia

She looks amazing! I can only hope to be that thin and that gorgeous at her age.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments